Chapter 1 - 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝐼𝑛 𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙?!

Y/N's Pov:

I'm walking to Hope's Peak Academy, it was my first day there. Nothing weird was happening which was relaxing. Since I live near Hope's Peak Academy I would usually see people outside of the school, when I say that I don't mean playing around with each other... I mean fighting. But nevermind that, today was my first day of school despite the fact that I am really nervous. In front of me, I see this guy with a hat on. I didn't really want to be picky around people and choosing who could be my friend but maybe I should try being his friend? I power walk to him and tapped on his shoulder.

He got a little startled, "Oh s-sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!" I said out of worry. "O-Oh, I-It's okay..." he told me to make my concern go away. He had a cap on that was pulled down, only seeing his crooked smile. "U-Um, I'm new here so... if you don't mind can you show me where these classes are?" I said as I was giving him my schedule. He took a while to look at it but not for so long. "Well, we do have the s-same homeroom teacher s-so I guess I can show you a-afterward?" he claimed as he gave me my schedule back. "Oh, how rude of me, I'm Y/N L/N." I gave him a soft smile as I said that. " I-I'm Shuichi Saihara, feel free to do anything you want to me!" He looked at me when he said that, you could barely see one of his eyes... he had beautiful golden eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, things just s-slip out of my mouth! he explained as I snapped back at reality, he pulled his hat down as he said that. "It's okay, it happens sometimes," I told him to not make him think he's being weird. I then walked with him to Hope's Peak Academy so he wouldn't have to walk alone.

Third Person Pov:

They both arrive at their homeroom classroom. Shuichi gave Y/N the gesture to go in first with a bit of a tint of pink blush appearing on his face but thanks to the hat he has Y/N's not able to see. Y/N obeyed and went into the classroom first, then Shuichi went in and sat at his assigned sit... the back of the classroom, in the corner which seemed like not many people liked him. There were empty desks next, in front, and across from him. While Y/N was just next to the sensei waiting to make her introduction.

The sensei noticed an aura next to her so she went to look who it was, Y/N just there waiting... not knowing her arrival was unnoticed. "Class, we have a new student who just transferred here," the sensei said while looking at everyone in her class then turned to Y/N. "go ahead and make your introduction!" the sensei continued and Y/N turned to the people in front of her. "I'm Y/N L/N, I hope we can all be frie-" Y/N then got cut off but a guy in her class with purple hair that pulls back and the ends being spiky. "Blah blah blah, I'm Y/N and I like the weird kid and we're going to make out after homeroom ends." the guy said mocking Y/N laughing once he was done. He wasn't the only one laughing though, it was most people from the class. The sensei just stared at him and sighed heavily, "I'm sorry about him he's always like this, you're not the first people he did this to so please... ignore him and if he does something worst then come report it to me." the sensei whispered at Y/N then patted her back gesturing to go take a seat somewhere.

Shuichi's Pov:

I'm not surprised Kaito mocked Y/N but... what he last said when he mocked her, 'I like the weird kid and we're going to make out after homeroom ends.' what if... it's true... I drooled at the scenario I was making up of me making out with Y/N, but once I saw Y/N come sit next to me I wiped it off my mouth and pulled up my backpack onto my lap pretending to take out the things I need for this class not wanting her to think I'm weird if she were to notice. I really just took out my sketchbook where I would draw some characters from Danganronpa but mostly Kyoko Kirigiri since she was my favorite. I might start drawing Y/N secretly though... or maybe she'll just let me.. she's very beautiful and I also just want pictures for 'special occasions' or just to have it there... I stopped daydreaming by someone shaking me back and forth, it was Y/N I'm sure it was due to my daydreaming.

"S-Sorry for spacing o-out," I told her. "Oh no, I thought you died for a second! I got really worried!" she exclaimed. She... cares about me...? "Thanks, Y/N.." I said to her slowly. "Anytime, although I didn't help that much..." she told me but a bit sadly. "No, trust me y-you did.." I told her. "Hey," She told me. "Why do you keep your hat on?" She asked me with a slight chuckle. I didn't respond so then she tried to take my hat off. "Stop!" I said to her accidentally yelling but quiet at the same time. My sudden yelling made her flinch a little. I didn't mean to... I guess I'm just a little too attached to this hat.. "I'm... sorry...I really didn't-" I tried to explain but got cut off by Y/N words. "It's okay you don't need to explain, but excuse me.." she told me already excusing herself since the sensei let her, most likely to the bathroom.

I excused myself to follow Y/N to the bathroom. I didn't ask the sensei because I was too focused on her. Once I went out to the hall I heard a person yell my name out.. of course, it had to be my sensei because then... out else?! But never mind my sensei I need to focus on Y/N, did my sudden yelling make her cry because of me? I hope not... I didn't know she was sensitive to people yelling at her..

Please don't go away... I...I need you...

I arrived at the girls' bathroom eavesdropping at the door, I don't care if someone sees me I just care about...Y/N. I hear quiet whimpers and cries...

(991-word count. That's all for Chapter 1 I didn't mean to make it angst but I guess I did, but besides that, I hope this was good because this is my first time typing something like this I may post a Chapter 2 soon!)

PLEASE READ!!
(so uh... it's me from the future and uh... i reread this and I accidentally made Y/N dramatic about someone yelling at her but please, give this story a chance. The first two chapters are a little.. yk but it's because it was my first time. I've gotten a little better at writing stories so please.. give this story a chance if not then feel free to click off this story.)