Chapter 2 - 𝐼 𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑇𝑜!

Shuichi's Pov:

I hear quiet whimpers and cries... I mean I also hear people talking, could Y/N be talking to herself? I'm glad I'm not alone on that but I couldn't take it anymore I really need to apologize badly! I rushed into the girls' bathroom not caring that I was a boy, once I walked in I see 3 girls who were comforting Y/N turn to me. The girls suddenly yelled at me to get out but that still didn't get me out.

I just wanted to apologize to Y/N that's all...

I tried walking over to Y/N but the girls just pushed me away and slapped me, you know those things girls do whenever they just robbed and try to stop the robber.  I really didn't mind at all but I was stronger so I pushed through them, my hand trying to reach Y/N.

By all the yelling in the girls' bathroom, someone came in. I quickly turned around to see who it was... it was my sensei. My sensei just stood there in shock to see a boy in the girls' bathroom. All the girls ran to the sensei and told them things I did that weren't even true except for two of them, and it brought me guilt though I didn't really care if it did because I am a number one fan of Danganronpa. Before I get kicked out of the girls' bathroom I hurried off to Y/N knowing that the girls went over to the sensei, "Y/N! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to yell at you! After school do you want to possibly hang out and talk about dan-" before I could finish talking to Y/N, my sensei then yelled, "Shuichi Saihara... Office now!"

Y/N's Pov:

After Shuichi's sensei told him to go to the office, he obeyed and once he turned around back to the door I could see him having a bit of a smile, did I hang out with the wrong person? Why did my first day have to turn into this?! After the sensei got out, the 3 girls that were comforting me came back to me. "We definitely need to tell the whole school what he did, that was just... unbelievable!" one girl said while looking at another. "I know right he's such a pervert, and I'm sure it wasn't just to apologize to her!" said another. "G-Guys, I'm sure it was... he's actually really nice." you pointed out, technically begging not to spread that he went into the girls' bathroom.

"Umm, yeah sure I guess." said the girl who didn't talk yet. "Well, we gotta go bye!" said the girl who actually looked like the leader of the group. I just waved them goodbye while smiling trying to say 'thank you'. I got up and brushed off the skirt I had on to get the dirt/dust off. I'm starting to feel like I overreacted when he accidentally yelled at me, I mean no one yelled at me nor my parents they would just talk to me about it calmly whenever I did something wrong, I guess I just wasn't use to it and grew up like that. I let out a sigh. I need to stop lying to myself that my parents did nothing to me.. and now he's now in the principal's office now because of me...

Shuichi's Pov:

Here I am, in the principlal's office now, my cheeks tinted in a rose pink which was noticeable with my pale skin, I pulled my hat down more because of that. The principal finally came in, that didn't stop the fact that my cheeks were still tinted rose pink because of the thought of being in the girls' bathroom. "So," the principal started off by saying. "you were caught in the girls' bathroom?" he continued. I  just nodded not daydreaming about it anymore. "I need an answer, not a nod" he said starring at me disappointingly. "Yes sir." I stated already wanting to go back to Y/N. "Why exactly were you in there?" he said question my actions. "That's private sir..." I said not wanting to tell him why I was there. "Does it relate to your problems at home? Sickness?..." he said starring down at me. "Being a pervert?" he continued. I didn't mind being called a pervert because only I knew the truth to that and nor does he understand me.

"No sir,"

"Can you just tell me why you were there, then this could all end."

Having enough of his questioning I stood up all of a sudden. "Young man, I certainly know you aren't g-" cutting him off by shutting the door.

I didn't mind if I got in trouble

I didn't mind if people are going to start spreading rumors

I didn't mind if people are now going to start calling me a pervert

I didn't mind if people were going to make fun of me..

I just wanted the person who I fell in love with the first sight I saw them... my dear Y/N. I just want her to hear my apology then we could be lovers then watch danganronpa with me and then we could sign up for the killing game then we'll survive and then-

My thought cut off when I saw Y/N in front of me. "O-Oh uh, what are y-you doing here Y/N?" I questioned her. She gave me no reply then suddenly hugged me. I felt shocked by the sudden hug but it took some time for me to progress what just happened until I slowly hugged her back. Though my face got heated up.... I pushed her back slightly to get rid of 'those thoughts'. "Y-Y/N, what was that for?" I asked her still surprised by the sudden hug. Once I saw her face it was filled with tears while I looked back at my uniform I was wearing was soaked with her tears. "What's wrong Y/N?!" I asked her in worry without stuttering. Y/N just looked at me and gave me a small smile. "To make you feel better... do you want to watch danganronpa at my place after school?" I asked her trying to get one answer from her. She only nodded.

By this point, it was hard for me to hold it in... I just wanted to kiss her.

Y/N's Pov:

I just nodded at him not wanting to give him an answer more like not wanting to talk to him but, i felt bad. I just wanted help to go to classrooms not someone like him to be my friend! Sometimes not knowing the truth is better... I decided to just ditch him and walk back home and cry and how terrible my first day was. All of a sudden I felt a pair of soft lips press against my lips, I focused on who it was when I was clearly lost in thought... it was that guy... Shuichi. I felt his tongue against my lips wanting entrance, I actually blushed a bit when I knew what was happening but I just deny and once I did... I pushed him away and slapped him. Look, I have nothing against the guy but, we barely became friends today and it only was a few hours! He touched his cheek with his hand and peeked out a smile from his hat. Honestly, I feel bad for what I had done I didn't mean to but... I never felt these feelings before so I don't know how to act!

I'm sorry Shuichi, I actually want that kiss to continue soon..