Baseball Bat Boy's Story🖤

(Idk if you guys remember but if you know, you know. This title is from the very, very beginning. Also been singing Brendon's version of lonely days. Also, you'll see why I choose this song specifically.

"You're going to be the next in line for the throne!" His mother yells from another room. "Why? It seems so boring, all the royals and other things." He groans. "You are the firstborn, firstborns are supposed to be next in line." His father comments. Brendon scoffs, "I'm going out." He grabs his jacket and heads for the door. "I'll be back!" He opens the door. "Heyyy guysss!" He smiles at the guards. "Master Urie." They bow. "No need for that, again call me Brendon. I'll bring you something back!" He shouts as he flies away.

He sees a young woman with long black hair and big blue eyes. "Hey there." He sits next to her. "Hi." She turns the page off her book. "You know, that book is actually one of my favorites." He smiles. "Really?! I've never known someone who liked this book, they all say it's boring." She rants about the book. Brendon just sits there and listens to her talking about the book. "Hey, you wanna go get coffee?" She smiles. "Sure, the café down the street is open." They get up. "I'm Sarah." She blushes. "Brendon." He blushes back.

A few months later and they're dating.

"Don't cry, aww babe." Brendon hugs her and kisses her forehead. "I'll be back before you know it." He looks down at her. She sniffles, "Be back soon." She smiles. Brendon waves to her and gets onto the bus. "Thank god for my woman." He smiles. "I think I love her Halsey." "I see that you're head over heels for her." She throws a backpack at him. "I fucking hate lying to her, I just- I don't know." "It's for the best." Halsey puts her gun into her waistband. "Well, let's get it!" He cocks a gun.

He sits down on a park bench and waits for his client. This blonde hair girl runs up with her dog and he meets his client. "Volleyball?"Urie speaks up. "Wouldn't have guessed." Brendon watches her run in the other direction. "Hmm-" "I see you have a little girlfriend." Brendon smiles mischievously. "You know I might get to hit that." Matt smirks and gives Brendon the money. "Get the fuck out of here." Brendon waves him off. "Fucking asshole." He growls under his breath. "Did you get it?" Brendon asked Halsey. "All of it." She gives it to him. Tyler walks up to Brendon, "He didn't give us the money." "Typical. You guys go to his house and make sure you get the money." He sighs.

"Glad, you came. I had just sent the boys to your home." Brendon smirks. "What? My daughter's there!" Henry almost chokes on his words. "Well, you better go catch em." Brendon proceeds to count the hundreds in his hand. "Humans are so wasteful and such waste of space." Halsey sighs. "Watch your mouth my girlfriend is one of them." He pauses but continues after Halsey chokes on her drink, "You're such a dick." She laughs.

"I'll call you if I see anything or hear anything." Halsey gets out of Brendon's car and walks down the street. "Ciao." Halsey salutes to him. Brendon opens his apartment door and calls out for his loving girlfriend. "Sarah! Sarah, darling?" He looks around and searches for her. "Where could she be?" He mumbles to himself. As he was going to open the front door, she bursts through the door. "Oh, Brendon! I didn't realize that you were going to be home this early." Sarah gulps. He goes to close the door and watches as a car passes by.

"Who's your friend?" Brendon closes the door. "They were just giving me a ride home, no biggie." Sarah puts her jacket on the chair. "Hmm, you'ree lyingg." Brendon leans on the counter. "Don't push it." She scratches her neck. "I DON'T FUCKING GET IT! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" His eyes turn to turn black. "It was just a friend." She continues to walk to their shared bedroom. "Friends are not ones to leave fucking bite marks on each other." He points to her neck.