Chapter 10

⚠ Before you read this steamy little chapter here are so disclaimers⚠:

~Daddy Kink

~Blood Kink 

~And Details

Before you read, what do you think is going to happen??? (Any answer is a good answer)

Good luck!!!

Brendon pushes Roxianne up against the bus wall, which leaves her breathless. "B-Brendon?" Roxianne slowly speaks. He hums, "What's happening?" Roxianne looks at the single piece of hair in the middle of his forehead. He comes closer until he's at her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you till I hear you whimper and moan." He growls. She gulps deeply, "Here?" He smirks, "Maybe not here. Maybe at home where you can be loud as you can be." He releases her and pats his lap. Roxianne slowly sits on his lap and feels his hard-on. "Halsey, tell the driver to bring us home. Oh and one more thing you're off so, have fun with your boyfriend." He smiles. "Thanks, B!" Halsey signals to the driver. 

They get home and Brendon grabs Roxianne's hips. "See you later, Halsey. Have a good night!" Brendon smiles and waves goodbye. "So where were we?" Brendon kisses her deeply. He leads her up to his bedroom and pushes her onto the wall again. This time meaning it. "Brendon?" Roxianne looks into his eyes that were filled with lust. He takes off his shirt and shushes her, "Let daddy do the work and please his baby girl." Brendon deeply laughs.

"Woah," Roxianne says breathlessly

"Woah," Roxianne says breathlessly. Brendon forcefully kisses her and nibbles on her neck, he takes her shirt and throws it somewhere across the room. He pushes her onto the bed and hovers over her body. Brendon bites her lip and draws blood, Roxianne feeling her lip burning pulls him in closer. "Baby girl? Something the matter?" He looks at her seductively. "I want you." Roxianne shocked by the words that have come out of her mouth. "Say no more." Brendon inserts himself into Roxianne. She goes breathless as someone pushed her up against a wall. (Cough Cough Brendon) He grabs her hips, thrusts it in, and keeps going. "More! More! Please!" Roxianne moans. He bites her continuously, leaving his mark saying this is his property. 

"I can't! Please!" Roxianne pleads. "You can fucking take it! This is your reward remember?" Brendon speeds up which makes Roxianne scream. "DADDY!"Brendon smiles, "C'mon baby girl! Make daddy feel good! Fuck me!" Brendon cums and so does Roxianne. Brendon pulls out, "No babies, not right now." He snickers. 

He runs a bath for Roxianne, picks her up bridal style, and rests her in the tub

He runs a bath for Roxianne, picks her up bridal style, and rests her in the tub. "Roxianne, no one has ever made me feel the way you have." Brendon pours the water on her collarbone. He watches her eyes close and flutters back open when he picks her up. "Rest. You need it." Brendon carries her once more. 

"Not even Sarah

"Not even Sarah." Brendon trails off into his mind space. He places her onto their shared bed and tucks her in. "Wait! B-Brendon?" He turns around confused, "I thought you fell asleep... But what's up?" He stands in the doorframe. "Do you love me as much as you loved Sarah?" Her eyes have open. "To be honest I love you more than Sarah." Brendon leaves once he sees her soundly asleep. 

Opinions???

Opinions???