Chapter 38

"Fuck you! I'm going into work today, I'm boss!" Brendon says because he finally got his voice back and kind of high on medicine. He got into a suit and started to pack his briefcase. "B, you still need to heal." Halsey tries to get him to calm down. "I'm going to go make a living and a killing at the same time! So, you can't stop me!" He grabs his car keys. "You can't drive either." Josh takes the keys away from him. "Guys, will you just go into work with him and take the man-baby somewhere else?" Roxianne sighs as she hands everyone a cup of coffee except for Brendon. "Fine! Brendon, you wanna go to work? Then let's go!" Tyler hypes him up. "Good luck!" Mariana waves to him. 

"Welcome mister?" Brendon sits down at his desk. "Adams. Bowie Adams, sir." He shakes Brendon's hand. "Great doing business with you, it's kind of funny, you and my fiance have the same last name." He smiles. "She must be a lucky woman or he! Must be a lucky man. Just don't want to judge." He pulls at his collar. Brendon watches this man closely, then his phone rings. "Doll! Not now..." Brendon mumbles. He answers. "Hey, Doll! What's up, you gotta be quick with a client!" He says impatiently. "You're so cute! Looking all fine, stoppp doing this to meee!" Roxianne teases over the phone. 

He blushes like crazy, "Shut up, Doll! I'm at work

He blushes like crazy, "Shut up, Doll! I'm at work." He laughs. He looks up from his phone and Bowie is just looking. He clears his throat and hangs up his phone, "I'll just have to send her a text later." He awkwardly laughs. "So! You just sign here and here. Come back Friday Morning for training after you've read everything in this pamphlet." Brendon gives him a pen.