Chapter 4

Roxianne's P.O.V

You wake up to hear someone playing the piano and the ukulele. You are still not used to Brendon, Tyler, Josh, and Halsey. So, you carefully walk down the steps and trying not to make a peep but, you ran into a lamp and knocked it over. "Shit." You whisper. "Halsey?" Brendon says suspiciously. "Nope, not Halsey." You walk down the rest of the stairs. "Oh, Roxianne," Brendon says coldly and turns to play his piano again. You were confused he was being so nice to you last night. 'Oh well.' You shrug mentally.  "So. About the red carpet?" You sit on a stool and take out your phone. Brendon immediately notices, grabs it, and brings it outside. "What are you doing with my phone?" You ask repeatedly. "Breaking it." Josh, out of nowhere comes next to you. "Wait! No!" You try but Brendon already hit it with a baseball bat.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" You yell at him. "Uh oh. You yelled at Brendon, you better run." Tyler smiles. Brendon turns slowly with the baseball bat over his shoulder.  "Yep, I'd advise you to run." Josh taps your shoulder. You run upstairs and hide in a little closet.

Brendon's P.O.V
I watch as she goes up the stairs almost tripping. I feel anger and disrespected. 

I walk up the stairs, dragging the baseball bat

I walk up the stairs, dragging the baseball bat. "Oh, Roxianne." I call out to her "Where are you?" I whisper loud enough so she could hear. I grab the bat and pat it against my hand. "Oh Roxianne, you were so, so wrong." I open the bathroom door and go to a little closet. "Oh sweetheart, trying to hold your breath but you can't come on out." I say pretending to be heartwarming and sweet. She comes out and looks me in my eyes. "C'mere." I open my arms for her to hug me. "Brendon?" She says quietly as a mouse. I hum. "Are you mad?" She goes quieter. "No, I'm not mad. I'm just insane!" I hold a knife to her throat. "I could kill you or let you free." I laugh. "What's your worst fear?" I whisper into her ear.

Roxianne's P.O.V

'My worst fear? Huh?' I think hard. "I have a fear of heights." You lie. Your one true fear drowning.. . "Don't lie to me!" Brendon pushes the knife harder against my throat. "DROWNING! DROWNING!" You let it slip out. He smiles. "Shall we take a trip to the pool then?" He puts you over his shoulder. "Let me go!" You hit his back but he doesn't budge. Suddenly you're in the background, he places you in a chair and straps you in. "Have a nice time."  Brendon smiles and waves then you're soon dunked into the water.

You could only hold your breath for a minute. You start to panic (haha at the disco) You start trying to get out but it doesn't work, you start screaming.. underwater. Your nose is being filled with water, when all of a sudden you're pulled out.

You cough and gasp for air

You cough and gasp for air. "Have you learn your lesson?" Brendon says still in the water. "W-what?" You say confused. "Dunk her back in." Brendon gestures at Josh and Tyler. "Wa-" Now you definitely can't breathe. You see Halsey and Brendon talking to each other then Brendon comes underwater and pushes the chair to the poolside. You were definitely gasping for air like a fish out of water. "We have tour in a few weeks so it'll be just you and me, baby girl." He whispers baby girl, laughs, and walks into the house in a towel. Tyler felt bad, "Hey Roxianne let me help you." Tyler unstraps you and gives you a towel. "I d-don't n-need your h-help!" (Damn Roxi, asshole)

You run in the house, run to your room, and get changed. After you got changed, you laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling until you fell asleep.

A/N
Hey, how's it goin? 

Hey there friends! Hoping you liked this chapter! Anywayss.. 

safe travelsss my friends