Say Amen For This Candle Lit Motel 💞

Brendon waltzes into their shared bedroom and looks at Roxianne still sleeping soundly. He goes quietly up to her, kisses her forehead then, gently wakes her up. "Doll, it's time to wake up." He smiles. She opens her eyes slowly and looks up at him, she stretches a little bit, then turns over and slowly goes back to sleep. "Doll-"

He slowly traces his cold fingers down her bareback. (She wears her bra and shorts to bed. honestly hon, mood.) "Hmmm." She says under the blanket. "Say that again." He smirks. "Cold~" She shivers. He smiles and leans in for a kiss but, she covers herself. "No, kiss for you." She giggles under the sheets. He smirks and pulls the blanket from her hands, "I think I deserve a kiss." Brendon pouts. She shakes her head, "Fine then, I guess you won't know what's in store for today." He casually walks out the door. Roxianne feeling that eagerness sets up in bed and calls out to him. "B!" He pops his head in, "I see you're up, and ready to give me a loving kiss?" They smile at each other.

Roxianne makes it to the bathroom and looks into the mirror. "Hello there, Elliot." (Oh SURPRISE! The baby's name is Elliot, Elli for short. If you make fun of this name I swear to- nvm have a nice day!) She rubs her growing belly, Brendon snakes his arms around her, "We made life. Crazy!" Brendon kisses her neck. She smiles and nods. He backs up and hops onto the bathroom counter.

"So, Mrs. Urie, we have a date tonight and I want to pamper you, take you somewhere meaningful." He kisses her hands. 'You guys want something else don't you?' Urie says mischievously. "No, you fucking perv." Brendon scoffs.

"I want to take you to the Hollywood sign and let you see the whole city. Have a nice time." Brendon looks deeply into her eyes. "That actually sounds pretty nice." She smiles. Brendon gets off the counter and goes up to her closely, kisses her cheek, and smiles. "I'll see you in an hour or two." Brendon walks out of the bathroom.

(TIMMEESKIPPP)

(Ogs remember this photo but, I edited it

(Ogs remember this photo but, I edited it.)

Roxianne comes down the stairs, slowly because of her heels, and with slippers in her other hand. Brendon watches as she comes down the stairs, he takes her hand and kisses it. "You know Doll, you're so fucking beautiful." She blushes.