Chapter 22

(Hey, how's it going? A lot has been going on... I've been stressed and I'm sleep deprived but it's kinda getting better! So I'm going to give you a few chapters. Hopefully, you'll like this chapter.)

"Hey, Roxianne?" Brendon calls from the other side of the fridge. "Yeah?" Roxianne helps Grayson out of his highchair. "I wrote this song and I kinda want you to hear it." Brendon smiles. "Alright, let's go hear it." Roxianne and Brendon walk into the studio. He sits into his chair, turns on his computer, and opens the files. "Okay, so you know how I am the devil and I wanted to write a song about the time I was in the lonely state and didn't want to go out. I just wanted to do my job and get it over with." Brendon smiles then pressed the spacebar. 

(ik this is an old song but I think it will fit the story perfectly. So deal with it)

He stops it, Roxianne steps up to him speechless. "Do you n-not like it?" Brendon gets anxious. "I- I love it!" Roxianne hugs him. "I'm glad!" He kisses her. Grayson comes running in, Brendon scoops him into his arms, "Hello Gray! Mommy likes the song!" Brendon tosses him in the air. "I can't take demon aging! He's getting so big." Roxianne runs her fingers through Grayson's hair. "It's going to be hard with him when you go on tour. Do you'll think we'll have to leave him?" Roxianne watches Grayson play with the dogs, "Maybe-" Brendon gets a phone call. "Yeah? Oh, well that's too bad. For a whole month?! Do you know I have a family to take care of?" Brendon steps out of his office.

"Doll, we have a problem." Brendon comes back into the studio. "Yeah? What is it?" Roxianne continues to hold half-eaten Grayson's cheerios. "There's a problem in the underworld, and I have to go fix it." Brendon ruffles his hair. "What does this have to do with me?" Roxianne looks at Brendon. "I wanted to show you around and meet some of my home town friends. And maybe even meet my parents." Brendon smiles. "Are you sure? It's the underworld." She grabs Grayson's hand before he could pull one of Brendon's guitars off the wall. "Don't worry, Doll. I run it under there, whoever tries to mess with you they'll get something else coming to them ." Brendon smirks.

"You think it'll be safe for her?" Halsey leans onto the doorframe. "Hopefully, the getting there part won't take effect on her." Brendon pricks his finger then stamps the blood on the supernatural map. "Roxianne! You can come in now!" Brendon calls her in. She slowly opens the door and walks toward him. He grabs her hand then pricks her finger with the sharp knife. "Ow! What was that for?" She goes to put her finger into her mouth but he stops her, "Don't! Put your blood onto the map." Brendon presses her finger onto the paper.

"I've missed this place

"I've missed this place." Brendon breathes in deeply.