Chapter 27

So, today's Halloween and the Urie's are dressed up as skeletons. "Hey, Hey Roxianne! You're looking a little boney." Brendon makes a dad joke. "I shouldn't have expected something better, but you tried." Roxianne smiles. Grayson comes running down the hall with his costume, "You want me to help you?" Brendon asks Grayson. He nods then starts pulling on Brendon's hand. "Okay, okay. Let's go." Brendon picks him up and takes him to the bedroom. 

"Don't sneeze!" Roxianne exclaims

"Don't sneeze!" Roxianne exclaims. "My nose is itching!" Brendon complains. After a few mishaps, they get their faces done. "I wonder if we'll be able to visit my parents with Grayson, you know I'm popular around there, during this time." Brendon nudges Roxianne with his shoulder. "Do we have to prick his finger?" Roxianne says worriedly. "Sadly, yes." Brendon picks up Grayson, he quickly pricks his finger then presses it onto the map. He cradles Grayson as he also pricks his and Roxianne's finger. 

They get to hell and it's all dressed up, you could see the palace lights from where they were. "C'mon let's see if we can get to the palace quickly." Brendon's wings swing-out. "Oh no..." Roxianne sighs. They arrive at the palace just in time for the ball. "There's a ball?!" Roxianne shouts. "Yeah, surprise..." He says awkwardly.  "I didn't bring any clothes." Roxianne says sadly. Queen Aurelia walks out, "Don't worry we have some for you." She smiles kindly. 

To Be Continued...

anyways safe travels! O(∩_∩)O