Chapter 168 - King's Tomb (1)

Start from the beginning

When the Hydra guild acquired the Fighters guild, Ahn-jaehyun had thought his opportunity had finally come.

From Ahn-jaehyun's perspective, it hadn't been great to share the Black Continent with the Five Stars and the Stormhunters guild.

On the other hand, if the field got messy, the story would change.  As the competition amongst the 30 great guilds intensified, he would be able to operate more freely in the Black Continent.

‘These bastards might attack me to screw me over...   Something smells off.’

If the 30 great guilds worked with each other, it wouldn't have a positive effect on the Hahoe Mask.  The Hahoe Mask wasn't some friendly and handsome oppa next door.  If the 30 great guilds had the chance to eliminate the Hahoe Mask, they would gladly get rid of him immediately.

‘Still, it is great to see a great volume of Items being released.’

One of the positives of the 30 great guilds operating in the Black Continent was the fact the Black Continent was stabilizing as each faction kept each other in check.  This had the effect of more Unique Items and Skill Books being put on the market.

Warlord had an Item Crafting system, and if one was lucky, one could produce a Unique Rank Item, while trying to make a normal Rank Item.

At the same time, the Black Continent had a lot of locations, where one could acquire Skill Books.  There was the Dungeons called Ruins, and the Dungeon Rewards frequently gave No Name Skill Books as reward.

Level 190 No Name Skill Books were being put on the market intermittently.

Ahn-jaehyun tapped his Tablet PC to go into Warlord's auction house.  There were 3 level 190 No Name Skill Book up for sale.  The price was 1 million gold.  All three of them were priced the same at 1 million gold.

‘Crazy bastards.’

Of course, the sellers weren’t serious about selling it for gold.  If they were really going to sell it for 1 million gold, one would be better off allowing the option of trading it for an Item of similar price instead of gold.

The sellers had put it up with a YOLO mentality.  If it did sell, it would be a huge windfall for the seller.  Even if it was a very slim possibility, there was a a bit of hope behind their actions.

‘If it was a 100 thousand gold then maybe....’

Warlord had a fair number of wealthy individuals, who had too much money.

‘100,000 gold.’

Ahn-jaehyun clicked his tongue when he realized what he had just thought about.

‘I'm so far down this road.  I'm actually thinking about buying a Skill book for 100 thousand gold...’

Ahn-jaehyun shook his head from side to side, and his gaze naturally landed on the V-Gear lying on top of the mattress.  It was the most expensive V-Gear model a civilian could buy.  He felt a weight press down on his chest.

2.

There were two mountains surrounded by a red forest.  From afar, it looked as if the mountains were burning at its base.  These mountains were so tall that it was hard to even look up at the peak of the mountains.

Red Forest.

It was one of the top 5 most difficult hunting ground found on the Black Continent.

One had to be level 240 to have access to the hunting ground!

The Stormhunters guild had found this place first, but they had given up any rights to it.  It was still too difficult to claim this location as a hunting ground.  It was a hellish location for the Users.

Emperor of solo playOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara