Shuuchi's First Threesome

Start from the beginning

" ...Y-yeah..."

" Nishishi... I thought you would... He can fuck him first if you want."

" R-Rantarou... W-who do you wanna do first...?"

" I'm not picky... I'm gonna do you both so it doesn't matter..."

" I can't wait."

Kokichi started to suck him off making loud slurping sounds as he went. Up until now I never even thought of doing something like this with Rantarou, never crossed my mind, not even once. I mean we're really good friends, but I also did think he was really attractive, I never even thought he'd be into this. I guess we're both learning something about ourselves.

" Mmm...Mmph..."

" Uhhhh...Uhhhhh... Fuck..."

Still watching I started to touch myself, well that was until he replaced my hand with his own.

" Ah... Kokichi... God..."

" Ok! Your turn baby... I got it nice and wet for you..."

Now it was my turn to blow him, and god did he feel amazing in my mouth. Kokichi was right, this is really good.

" Shuuichi... You are really good at this..."

" Well he had a really good teacher..."

" Haaa...Ah..."

We both took turns blowing him for a while until Kokichi stood up and laid on the bed.

" C'mon Amami-Chan... I wanna watch you fuck my boyfriend..."

I stood up and also laid on the bed Rantarou wasted no time lifting my legs in the air before pushing himself inside. I'm no stranger to being a bottom for Kokichi, but Rantarou on the other hand felt entirely different, good but really different.

" R-Rantarou... Ah... You're so big... Way too big for me..."

" But the bigger the better baby! It's not fun if they can't blow your back out."

" D-do I blow your back out...?"

" Every goddamn night...I love walking into work limping..."

" Start moving Amami! Make his ass sore tomorrow!"

" Shuuichi... Is that what you want?"

" I can take it... All of it..."

" Ok..."

He started moving forcefully, the bed was a creaking a lot. Kokichi actually started sucking me off. Why...Why didn't I let him talk me into this sooner?

" Hngh... Ahhh... R-Rantarou... You...Feel so...G-good..."

" I feel good...? You feel better... And I'm willing to bet Ouma feels just as tight as you are..."

" Oh you know it baby..."

The combined feeling of Rantarou roughly fucking me and Kokichi sucking me off felt so ridiculously good, I didn't think this amount of pleasure even existed.

" M-more...Ah...I want more of you..."

" So you want it harder....?"

"Y-yes... P-pound me into the bed..."

" Ok..."

He was so hard and rough my body started to go numb.

" Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck...!"

Just as I was sure I was getting close to cumming he pulled out and started fucking Kokichi.

" As much as I had fun with you Shuuichi... Ouma looks desperate for some cock..."

" Wow Shuuichi... Now I know why you were moaning so much... This cock is amazing..."

It was really arousing watching him have sex with another man, it was so arousing that I started jerking off.

" Ah... Look at my beloved watching me get fucked by another man... You're my perverted little cuck aren't you...?

" Guess I am..."

" Baby... Shove your cock in my mouth and cum down my throat... I can tell you're getting close..."

Doing what he said I went over to the other side of the bed and since his head was already hanging off the bed it made it easier for me to throat fuck him. I shoved my dick in his mouth and thrusted in and out.

" Mmph..."

" Haaa...Ahhh..."

" Haaa... Kokichi... I love your mouth so much... You're gonna make me cum..."

" Do it Shuuichi... Make a mess out of his mouth..."

A few more thrusts and I came down his throat. I guess Rantarou was close too because right after I finished he came all over Kokichi's stomach, and that act made Kokichi cum also. Once we all finished we collapsed on the bed our breath.

" *Pant* * Pant* Holy fuck Amami... That was amazing... I'll definitely be feeling this tomorrow... How was it for you darling?"

" That... Was really good. Thanks Rantarou..."

" There's really no reason to thank me. The fact that I made you both cum is good enough..."

" W-would you be willing to do that again with us...?"

" Would I? I would love to. That was a lot of fun."

" I'm so glad you liked us. I would be so sad if you weren't satisfied... It's my job to satisfy every man who has his way with my body..."

" So you agree to be our little sex toy Amami."

" Yeah why not. If the two of you are ever horny and need me to satisfy your every need then just call... I'll make myself available for you two..."

The three of us all kissed each other and then Kokichi and I laid on Rantarou's chest.