"I apologize for my previous actions, but I don't understand how it is humanly possible, nonetheless for a female. No offense." He mutters unprofessionally.

"Apology accepted." I say not really meaning it.

"Well, it looks like the matter is resolved. Everyone may return to what they were doing before." Headmaster orders. We do as he says and continue the process. We finally get out of line, me holding Tony's hand to reassure him that I am okay. It takes a while for him to calm down, but I did let him know that I was thankful for his overprotectiveness in a way. We part ways to gather our bags together, mine being the largest pile with all of my gifts added to the mix. I meet up with Danny, who is chatting to the rest of the boys near the dragons.

"You know what I just noticed?" Danny asks. We all shake our heads no. "It's ironic how Ry got chosen to be a dragon rider, and his name is Ryder." Danny says, laughing a bit. We all chuckle at the irony.

"I didn't even realize." Ryder says. Laughing some more. I excuse myself and head towards Rocco and Daisy first.

"Thank you for bringing our belongings. It must not have been an easy task, so on behalf of my village, I thank you two very much." I say to the two dragons before me. I make my way towards the other dragons, thanking them for bringing us to the Academy safely. Personally, I feel as if the dragons are under-appreciated, so I am doing my best to make them feel needed. When I get to Oceanus last, I sit on the ground in front of him.

"I have a question?" I start. "At first, whenever I was around you, Beau, or Ampiere during the ceremony, I got headaches. The first was just before Aiden started his speech, the next was when I was in line with my friends, only us remained. Do you know what could have caused them?" I ask the blue dragon. He nods and I sigh. I wish there was a way for me to find out what he was trying to convey. As if on cue, I get a headache. I try to block out the pain, but it remains. I look to Oceanus questioningly,

"Did you cause that?" I ask shocked. He nods once again, the headache going away. I think of all possible outcomes of the situation I am about to put myself in before I ask Oceanus,

"Can you do it again? I want to try something." He looks at me questioningly, but obligues. The pain in my head returns for the fourth time today, but instead of blocking it out, I embrace it. I choose to allow the pain in, instead of ignoring it. For a moment I don't think anything happened, then I feel the worst pain ever imaginable spread through my mind. I feel like something is clawing at my brain, tearing every fiber of my head apart. I am suffering in silence. The pain so great, even thinking a single thought makes the pain worse. I find myself laying back on the grass field, holding my head when the terrible ache abruptly stops. I pant out of breath when I hear a loud and booming voice in my mind.

'What just happened?' The voice questions. I don't have time to think of a response when I hear Headmaster's voice in the distance. I bid Oceanus a farewell and make my way towards the golden boys.

"Alright, now that your things are being taken to your dorms, let's go get some dinner." Headmaster says. We follow him into the school, me gawking at it's interior. Whoever designed this school is my new idol. It doesn't take long for us to reach the cafeteria.

"Go sit down to your assigned village table, we will bring out your meals soon. Do not expect this everyday. At lunch, you will be separated based on your skills and current power level, and will get in line to receive your food." My new principal tells us. The golden boys and I make our way to our larger than average table. We sit in the center, next to our four other friends, just like we used to at school. A lot of the boys from my village I recognize as warriors-in-training, or those whom have siblings I have helped with in the past. People come out with food on trays and pass them out to the tables. Our village table waits before everyone has their food to say grace to the goddess, then we begin eating. We may not all get along, but it is tradition to say grace to the goddess before every meal in our village.