20k Special

I CAN FINALLY POST THIS AHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️Valentines Day❤️
                           •••~•••~•••~•••~•••

Clays P.O.V
•••

Today's Valentines Day. The day when lovers all over the world show the most love and affection they possibly can to the one person they hope to spend the rest of their life with.

For me and George, it's no different. We've been together for three whole years now, and we're stronger than ever. We rarely fight, and if we do it's normally just over the food we eat for dinner, or the show we watch after. Well, there was this one time we got into a big fight about who would get to open the first Christmas present... but that's another story. (He won 🙄😒)

Anyway, I made plans with Nick and Karl today. I want this Valentines Day to be the best one George has ever experienced. Last year was a total disaster. I tried to take George to a concert, then take him out to dinner, buuuuut we got pulled over for speeding and the cop found out that I had two other strikes so he had to take me in... yeah that wasn't fun. And Nick still hasn't let that go.

People at school have stopped taunting us, which is amazing not only for me, but for George. He's so sensitive..

Alyssa moved on as well. She's happy with the new girl, Evelyn, which surprised me considering in our last conversation she thought gays were kind of gross. I'm happy for her though, she deserves to be happy just like I do.

Back to the Valentines Day plans though. Nick and I decided on surprising our significant other with a day full of mini golfing, pizza, and for the evening- a sweet candle lit dinner at the fanciest restaurant we can afford.

"What are we doing today Clay?"

George asks me, eating a spoonful of his Reese's Puffs and looking at me with his bright brown eyes. They always have this little sparkle in them that glows when he's over joyed.

"You'll see soon love."

I say with a smirk while taking my own dishes to the sink, but stopping behind him to kiss the top of his head.

"Nick will be here soon. He had to pick up Karl."

I start washing the few dishes in the sink, but stop for a moment when I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and lean their head in between my shoulders.

"Hmmm happy Valentines Day baby"

He says, closing his eyes and humming softly against my shirt. I lean back into his embrace and sigh,

"Happy Valentines Day. I love you~"

He giggles before planting a kiss on my back and stepping away to get his own dishes and put them in the sink next to mine.

"How many surprises do you and Nick have planned?"

"Babe if I tell you than they won't be surprises anymore!"

"Cmon pleaseeeeee??"

"Gogy NO!"

He looks at me with his adorable puppy eyes and begs,

"Please 🥺"

I smile and place my hand on his cheek and pull his face inches from mine.

"No begging baby boy."

He flushes a deep shade of red and before he could say something, there's a knock at the front door.

"It's open!"