Chapter 15

George's P.O.V
..~..~..~..~..~..~

I wake up to the sound of the front door opening. I hear someone mumble something before heading to the kitchen. My heart rate picks up as I realize me and Clay are both still naked laying on the couch.

Shit shit shit-

Clay starts to move under me and I stick my finger against his lips and point towards the kitchen. He nods his head and pulls the blanket up over our heads. Our faces were only inches apart, and I can feel his breath on my cheek. I peek out and see my dad grab a few bottles of beer out of the fridge and head upstairs. I release the breath ive been holding and lean my head on his. He pulls the blanket off and looks at the time.

"George I hate to say this but i need to head home.."

My smile fades and I nod my head.

"Yeah.. I know."

He strokes my hair and I sit up. I grab my shirt off the arm of the couch and slip it on. He grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

I nod and he gathers his clothes from around the room. I yawn and rub my legs with a groan. He smirks and tosses me his green hoodie.

"Put it on. It's yours now"

I smile again and stand up, my legs wobbling under me. Clay grabs his phone and book bag off the kitchen table and swings it over his shoulder. I lay back down on the couch and close my eyes, not wanting to see him leave. Someone's lip touch mine and my eyes pop open. He pulls away with a smirk before finally leaving.

This was the best day of my entire life

I curl up in a ball on the couch and take in the smell of Clays hoodie and almost instantly fall into a deep comfortable sleep.

Y'all I've been writing non stop today 😂 you're welcome 😊
Word count:338