Bonus Chapter 2 ⚠️

Enjoy the SmUt ChApTeR

•••

George sighs tiredly as he feels someone slip into the bed next to him and wrap their arms around his waist.

He hums out as he feels the person press their warm lips on first one bare shoulder, then the next.

"Georgy? Are you awake?"

"No.."

He mumbles in response. The person slowly crawls on top of him, straddling his hips between his legs. George sleepily opens his eyes, looking right into his partners green ones.

"Clay....."

He moans out quietly as the taller man grinds down on him.

"Why a-are you so n-needy..."

Clay leans down and whispers in George's ear,

"Because I've been at work all day and I missed you~"

George slides his arms over Clays lower waist and pulls him closer, their lips merely an inch apart.

"I missed you too~"

Clay slowly leans forward and presses his lips on George's soft ones, biting the bottom and pulling it back just enough to earn a light shudder from the smaller boy beneath him.

"Is your dad home?"

Clay asks, quickly pulling off his shirt.

"I don't think so-"

Clay cuts him off with a deep kiss and runs his hands down his chest, swirling his nipples between his thumb and pointer finger.

"C-Clay.."

In the darkness of the bedroom, George could barely make out the lines of Clays face, but that made it all the sexier.

Clay attaches his mouth to one of George's hard nipples and swirls his tongue around it, nipping and biting at it occasionally.

"S-Stop t-teasing.."

George manages to say between moans.

Clay releases George from his method of torture and flips him onto his back. George bites his lip as Clay runs his hands down the bare skin on his backside, his fingertips leaving trails of fire everywhere he touched. Clay grinds down on George as lightly as possible, making George grip the pillows above him and hold in a low moan.

"Cl-lay please.."

Clay shushes his boyfriend and whispers,

"Sh sh sh.. we don't have to rush tonight.."

Clay starts to unbuckle his pants to release the tent, and George wiggles his hips to gain some sort of friction. Clay stops what he's doing and grabs George's hips, pushing them down in the bed.

"Relax Georgy~"

After a minute, Clay continues to remove his pants, and is left in his black boxers. George tries to turn around to get a glimpse of the man on top of him, but once again is pushed back to the original position.

"Wh-Why can't I l-look?"

Clay chuckles, making George's stomach churn.

"Because I want you to relax and just enjoy what I'm going to do to you~"

Clay slowly pulls down George's red boxers and runs his hands over the now exposed soft skin. As Clay leans towards to kiss George's neck, his bulge rests between his ass (arse?) cheeks.

"Clay..."

George whispers, moaning at the feeling of Clay kissing his sweet spot and his bulge between his legs.

Clay finally flips George back over to face him and smirks at the sight. He's red, sweaty, and has a hard erection that ached for someones touch.

Clay leans down and blows warm air on George's erection,

"Ahh...C-Clay~"

He licks a stripe from the base to the tip and kisses his stomach, earning a series of quiet moans from George.

Finally, after another round of torture, Clay sinks his mouth down on George's erection, bobbing his head and never breaking eye contact with the brown eyed boy. George digs his fingers in the sheets around him and rolls his eyes in his head, arching his back in pleasure. Before he could cum though, Clay pulls off and licks his lips, looking at the mess he created underneath of him. George, completely red, sweaty, and out of breath.

Clay finally pulls his own boxers off and and attacks George's lips again, inserting his tongue into his lovers mouth and tasting every inch. He grabs a bottle of lube out of the dresser next to them, and quickly applies it to his cock.

"D-Do you need prep first?"

He asks, planting kisses on George's chest.

"N-No... j-just hurry.."

With one last kiss, Clay pushes himself inside George at an excruciatingly slow pace as to let him get used to his size. George throws his head back and arches his back at the sudden feeling of being filled up by his lover, moaning out and cursing his name.

After a minute Clay starts moving, thrusting soft at first but steadily getting harder and deeper.

"C-Clay~"

George moans out, digging his fingers in his boyfriends dirty blond hair and pulling on it. Clay lifts George's legs up over his shoulders to go deeper and continues thrusting, trailing kisses down George's small body.

George nearly passed out from the amount of pure pleasure he feels as Clay pounds into him. After a few more minutes of this, George whispers,

"I-I'm c-clo-ose.."

Clay pounds into him harder and angles himself just right so that he hit a specific bundle of nerves in George, making him scream out in pleasure.

After a couple more minutes, George releases himself on Clays chest with a moan of satisfaction. Clay releases as well inside George, filling him up to the brim. He collapses next to his boyfriend and pulls him close,

"Sorry for waking you up baby"

George grumbles in response, still trying to catch his breath.

Clay chuckles and buries his face in George's neck, closing his eyes and snuggling close to his body. It's a feeling he didn't think he could go even a day without..

•••

SMUT CHAPTER WHOOOOOOP
Sorry I had coffee I'm hyper
Hope you EnJoYeD
I DiD AhAhAhAhaaaaaaa
Ok I'm done now
Adios FOR NOW-
Word count-976