Chapter 20

Clay takes his seat next to Alyssa on the bus and pulls out his phone. George walks past him with a red face and try's avoids eye contact with him. Clay smirks to himself and shakes his head, running a hand through his dirty blond hair.

"What's so funny babe?"

Alyssa days and looks at his phone over his shoulder.

"One, nothing's funny. Two, I've told you to stop looking over my shoulder at my phone. It's annoying"

Alyssa scoffs and flicks her wrist at him.

"Whatever. You're being so grouchy this morning. Also, why the hell were you at the British kids house? I know you tutor him but like, why did you stay overnight?"

Clay shrugs and says,

"Late tutoring session. He invited me to sleep on his couch."

Alyssa eyes him up and down and rolls her eyes.

"Sure. You're a horrible liar you know that? Why can't you be honest with me? I'm your girlfriend-"

"I KNEW IT!"

Alyssa stops talking when someone screams on the bus. Clay turns around and sees George covering Nicks mouth with his hand and rapidly shushing him. He tilts his head and makes eye contact with George and Nick. Nick throws him a thumbs up and Clay smirks, instantly knowing what happened.

He told Nick we had sex!

He chuckles to himself and watches as George slides down in his seat and groans.

•••

Clay sits down in his first hour class and pulls out his books and pencil. He takes a deep breath and lays his head down on his desk, too tired from last night to pay attention. He didn't realize he had fallen asleep until it was too late..

•••

"Clay?? Hello? What's the answer to question 23?"

Clays eyes pop open and he jumps up in his seat, nearly knocking his books off his desk.

"What was the question?"

He asks, rubbing his eyes and yawning. His teacher raises her eyebrows and sighs.

"If you're too tired to stay awake in my classroom, maybe having two hours of detention will wake you up enough to pay attention next time."

Clay sighs and lays his head back down on his desk, giving a thumbs up to his teacher. He thinks about last night with George and smiles,

I wonder if he'd want to do it again tonight.. shit I really am only into sex when it's with him. Alyssa never left me satisfied, and when I'm with George- damn.

Finally, the school bell rings and Clay leans up with a sigh. He heads towards the detention classroom and opens the door, freezing at the sight.

"George?"

"Clay?"

this was short I'm SORRY.
I'm definitely going to redo this chapter at some point cause even I know it SUCKS.
Word count-462

Im also watching the festival stream so I'm not paying attention to writing. IM STRESSED