20//Draco//20

(So this is continuing from chapter 18 where Cedric got mad at Y/n)

"He's still not talking to you huh?" Draco asked as he saw you walk into the room of requirement.

You sighed and shook your head, "He got himself a girlfriend actually."

"Really?" Draco asked and you nodded.

"Yeah he's dating Katelinn Williams." You said.

"Oh," Draco said.

"You know what I don't care. If he wants to be an asshole then let him be. You two made a promise and he broke it. Now I don't have to figure how I'm going to tell him I chose you." You rambled angrily and your eyes widened as you realised what you said.

"You chose me?" He asked and you turned to him.

"Yeah, of course I did." You said.

Draco smiled and launched forward, smashing his lips against yours.

"Merlin, I love you." He said breathlessly after pulling away.

"I love you too." You said and smiled.

You leaned in and kissed him again.

-
"Draco, where are you?" You called out through the house, looking for your husband.

Your 3 kids also disappeared.

"Draco? Scorpius? Carter? Blake?" You called out through the house.

You heard giggles coming from the kitchen. You swore you had been in there.

You walked in and saw Draco with your two sons and daughter.

"Oh hello dear, where have you been?" Draco asked laughing slightly.

"Looking for you." You said as you walked closer.

You then saw the chunks of icing in his hair along with the icing around his mouth.

"You guys ate the cake without me?" You asked pouting.

"We still have one piece left." Blake said holding out a little plate with cake on it.

You picked her up, "Thank you, at least my daughter-" You were cut off by Blake smashing the cake in your face and smearing it all over your face and hair.

Draco and the two boys burst out laughing.

"Sorry mommy, daddy told me to." Blake said. You opened your eyes and saw Draco laughing.

You put down Blake, "Oh you're so dead." You said.

Draco ran outside with you following.

Scorpius picked up the twins, he was 16 and the twins were 4, and ran outside to watch the show.

Draco tripped and fell onto the grass. You laughed but tripped and fell on top of him.

"You're heavy!" Draco said dramatically and you hit him on the head. You both burst put laughing.

The next thing you knew the twins jumped on you. "There goes my back!" You cried out laughing.

"Scorp I will ground you if you jump." You warned as you saw Scorpius standing ready to jump.

Then he did, "Ground me for as long as you want, but it's worth it!" Scorpius said and you groaned.

You rolled off of Draco, causing all three kids to roll off as well.

Carter laid in between you and Draco, Blake on Draco's side and Scorpius on yours.

Arms wrapped around each other, you all stared at the sky.

"I'm bored." Carter said and you laughed.

"Way to ruin the moment." Scorpius said.

"The moment's not ruined. We aren't very quiet people so this is our moment." Draco said.

"Way to be sentimental, honey." You said chuckling.

"Okay now you ruined the moment." Draco said and you all laughed.

Happily Ever After

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕣 {𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨} 🎉