15//Goodbye//15

{SHORT CHAPTER}

"Hey."

Cedric looked up and smiled at you.

"Hey there princess. I haven't seen you in a while," He said and hugged you, "Where have you been?"

"I was busy with something." You said, "I just came here to talk to you."

"What's up?" He asked as he sat down. You were in the empty common room.

You sat down next to him and sighed.

"I love you, very, very much, Ced. You and Draco are my best friends and more." You said, "I just wanted to let you know how much I love you."

"Is everything alright? You're acting quite strange." Cedric asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, everything's fine." You smiled.

"Good," He said before he leaned in and kissed you.

You sighed happily and put a hand behind his neck.

"I have to get going. I can't be late for potions. Slughorn already doesnt like me." Cedric said after you two pulled away.

You chuckled and nodded. You gave him another quick peck before he waved goodbye and exited the room.

You sighed again and wiped away a tear that rolled down your cheek.

You got up and trudged over to the room of requirement. Knowing well that Draco was there.

Tonight was the night that the death eaters would come to Hogwarts.

Within the next few days the Battle Of Hogwarts was going to happen and you couldn't be more nervous.

(I know the timeline is fucked up but, just bear with me)

"Oh there you are." Draco said with a soft smile as he saw you approaching. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders when you were close enough.

"Here I am." You said, "How's the cabinet?"

"Done." He said and it made your heart sank.

"Oh, that's good." You said and sighed.

"Everything's going to be fine," Draco said and kissed your temple.

"Just, whatever happens. Know that I love you very much. Everything I do is to protect you and Cedric." You said with a sad smile.

"What is this about? Why are you acting like this?" Draco asked confused.

"Just if something happens within the next few days." You said and sighed.

"Oh yeah," He sighed as well, "I love you too."

He leaned down and placed his lips on yours. His arms wrapped around your waist and yours around his neck.

You both pulled away and rested your foreheads against each other.

"I'm going to go, I'll meet you guys in the Courtyard in an hour." You said.

"Alright," Draco sighed.

"Goodluck, I love you." He said.

You smiled and pecked him on the lips before you left.

You didn't know what you were gonna do but whatever it was, you had to die.

If you didn't die, Voldemort can't die.