18//Home sweet Hogwarts//18

(I'm back bitches)

(Really important note regarding the story and who she's going to choose at the end)

"Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts, I hope you all enjoyed your summer vacation." Professor Dumbledore said. (Dont think I mentioned that he didn't die)

"Let the feast begin!" He said and the food appeared.

"So Y/n how did the moving go?" Hermione asked and you looked at her with your eyes wide.

"I wanted to kill myself." You said, "If it wasn't Cedric with his 'oh I'm the Triwizard champion' it was Draco and his damn apples."

"Come on love we weren't that bad." Draco said and you deadpanned.

"No you weren't that bad," You said sarcastically, "You were horrible."

"You love it." Draco said and draped his arm around you and smushed you up against him.

"I do unfortunately I do." You said chuckling.

Cedric suddenly stood up and walked away without saying anything. Draco let go and gave you a confused look. You looked at him with the same expression.

"What's his deal?" You asked.

"I don't know, he's been like this since summer started." He said.

"I know. I'll go talk to him." You said and got up.

You rushed after Cedric and once you caught up to him you grabbed his wrist.

"Hey," You said.

"What?" He asked rather rudely.

"Hey what's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing, just go and make out with Draco." He said and turned to walk away but you grabbed his wrist.

"Is that what this is about? I thought you two agreed that it wouldn't get in the way of our friendship." You said.

"Oh please Y/n, that wasn't going to last long. I can't see my best friend and the girl I've been in love with since I was 7 act like their a couple." He said.

"It's as difficult for Draco just as much as it is for you. For me it's even more so, because in the end I know I'm going to have to break one of your hearts or I break both," You said.

"We both know who you're going to choose then." Cedric said and you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Fine maybe I will." You said and walked away. You walked back to the Great Hall.

"What did he say?" Draco asked once you plopped down next to him.

"He was being an asshole. He doesn't like the fact that you and I are close." You said.

"I don't like it either when you two are close but I wouldn't make a scene about it. We had an agreement." Draco said.

"Exactly thank you." You said.

"Let's get you back to the common room." Draco said and stood up. He took your hand and walked you back to the hufflepuff common room.

You kissed Draco on the cheek before you walked in. You saw Cedric on the sofa. You sighed and just walked up the stairs to your dorm and got ready for bed.

So short chapter but there are some things I wanted to explain.

This is where the story splits. She's going to start choosing now.

First it's going to be Cedric.

So how it's going to work is I'm going to be writing about how she falls in love with Cedric fully and then when she has chosen him I'm gonna write for Draco.

So in short first Cedric from this chapter on. Then Draco after that from this chapter on.

I do hope this isn't too confusing but you will know what I mean.

This story is almost over and I think this story is doing the best so far. It got the most reads in the shortest amount of time. (It doesn't have the most reads another book of mine almost has 200k)

But anyway, thanks for reading and supporting this story! I have other ideas for stories already!

I'll probably do the Avengers thing I mentioned before.

Anyways,

Bye!!!❤😂