13//The Second Task//13

"Have you seen Y/n?" Hermione asked as she walked down the halls later that evening.

"Have you seen Y/n?" Ginny did the same. Luna followed as well.

"Where could she be?" Hermione asked after she got the 100th 'no.'

"Let's go find Cedric and Draco. She could be with them." Ginny suggested.

They hurried down the corridors and tried to find Draco and Cedric.

They found them on the bridge, "Where's Y/n?" Hermione asked as they approached them.

"I thought she was with you guys. Isn't it time for the sleepover?" Draco asked.

"We haven't seen her in ages, she didnt show up for any of her other classes. We've looked everywhere and we've asked everyone." Ginny said.

"Where could she be then?" Cedric asked getting worried.

"We hoped you guys would know. We even check the Room of Requirement." Luna said.

"We don't know where else she could be." Draco said also getting worried.

"I'm going to go to Professor McGonnagall, you guys keep looking." Hermione said as she speed walked off to McGonnagall office.

She entered and saw McGonnagall at her desk.

"Ah, Ms Granger. I was about to come find you actually." McGonnagall said.

"Professor, Y/n is missing. She missed her classes, she wasn't in any of her usual places and she wasn't with Draco or Cedric." Hermione said.

"Ms Granger. I can assure that Ms L/n is safe. She's petrified. Shes part of tomorrow's task." McGonnagall said and Hermione's eyes widened.

"Now I get it, she's something of value to Cedric." She said and McGonnagall nodded.

"Correct, and you are also something of value to Mr Krum. You were his date after all." McGonnagall said, "So if you're read Ms Granger."

"But my friends-"

"They can't know."

"Of course, professor." Hermione said, "I'm ready."

McGonnagall lifted her wand everything went black for Hermione.

-
"Have you seen Y/n yet?" Cedric asked as him and Draco walked to the second task.

"No, but I haven't gotten a drink of sleep. I've been too busy worrying about her." Draco said.

"Same here. Where could she be though?" Cedric asked.

"I don't know. Maybe she just wanted to be alone."

"Yeah okay, but why?"

Draco shrugged with a sigh.

"Hermione and Ron are gone as well. The professors dont do anything about it. Hogwarts, the safest place on earth my ass." Cedric grumbled.

"Ced, dude, calm down. Where ever she is, she would want you to finish this task." Draco said him on the shoulder, "I'm going to go find a seat."

-
Draco sat in his seat, it had almost been an hour and Cedric was supposed to come up any time now.

"Look it's Cedric!" Someone yelled and Cedric's head popped up from the water along with yours.

Draco shot up and practically ran to the dock. He helped you out of the water and got a tower to wrap it around you.

Draco handed Cedric one as well and then he sat down next to you and rubbed your arms to keep you warm.

"Motherfucker it's cold." You said as you snuggled closer to Draco for warmth.

"We should get you dry before you get sick." Draco said and you just shivered.

"You two go ahead, I have to be here." Cedric said.

You gave him a small smile and you kissed him on the cheek before you and Draco walked back to the castle.

Sorry about the short chapter!

I am busy with another book at the moment. Please go check that out!

Byee