1//Three Best Friends//1

"Give me back my book, Draco." You said rolling your eyes at your best friend.

"Make me." He smirked and you chuckled.

"I can't, you idiot. Your parents already did." You said and giggled, "Just give me my book!"

"No," He said and moved away from you.

You were in the courtyard and it was buzzing with students, excited about the Triwizard  Tournament. The champions were going to be announced any day now.

You were in your 5th year and you had two best friends who you hung around constantly.

It was Draco Malfoy, of course, and Cedric Diggory.

"Imma call Cedric on you." You huffed as you watched Draco climb up the tree.

"He won't be able to catch me." Draco said.

"Wanna bet?" You turned around and saw Cedric.

He smiled at you, "M'lady do you wish for me to fetch your book from that twat?" He asked bowing down mockingly.

"Yes, please." You said smiling brightly.

You laughed as you watched Cedric climb the tree and Draco climbing higher.

Draco jumped off from the tree and was soon followed by Cedric.

"He's going to kill me!" Draco yelled and you laughed even harder as Draco ran behind you and used you as a shield.

"Give me the book!" Cedric said and you laughed even more.

"Fine, just take it!" Draco said and threw your book at Cedric.

"M'lady." Cedric said and handed you your book.

"Thank you, my good sir." You chuckled and took the books. You turned and looked at Draco.

"You gonna do that again?" You asked.

"Yes, but not now." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"You are an idiot, actually you're both idiots." You said.

"Hey! What did I do?" Cedric exclaimed.

"But I love you both." You chuckled.

"You're such a sap." Draco said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed your cheek. Cedric did the same but he kissed the side of your head instead of your cheek.

"You two done hoarding my girlfriend?" You turned around and smiled as you saw your boyfriend, Harry. (Sorry)

You broke away from Cedric and Draco and jumped into Harry's arms, smashing your lips against his.

Cedric and Draco glared but stopped when you two pulled away.

"Finally, Snape let you go. I was starting to think that he would keep you in detention forever." You said and Harry smiled.

"You won't get rid of me that easily." He said and pecked you on the lips, "You ready for our date?"

"Yeap, just going to say goodbye." You said before walking back over to Draco and Cedric. You engulfed them both into a group hug.

"You two idiots behave. I'll see you two at dinner." You said kissing them both on the cheek before walking off with Harry.

Draco and Cedric sighed as they looked at the two.

Both of them were in love with you. They knew about each other's feelings for you, but they didn't care. All that they were concerned about was that one day you would have to choose...

-
You and Harry had gone on a little later than you had expected. You two had a heavy make out session and got a bit carried away.

No, not THAT far.

You walked into the Hufflepuff common room and saw Cedric on the sofa reading a book.

"You're still up?" Cedric turned to you and then closed his book.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you." Cedric smiled. You smiled back and flopped down on the sofa next to him and you laid your head in his lap.

"Did you have fun?" He asked and you blushed a bit.

"Yes, I did. He makes me so happy." You smiled to yourself.

"I'm glad that you're happy." He said. Although he was happy for you and that you're happy, he wished that it was him that you talked about like that.

"Ced," You said and Cedric snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" He said.

"I-I," You stuttered but stopped and took a deep breath, "I think I love him."

Cedric's heart broke in half and then in half again. And slowly it shattered into pieces. Slow and painful.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Yeah, I am. I've never been more sure in my life." You said.

"You should tell him tomorrow." Cedric said.

"I will." You smiled and then stifled a yawn.

"Let's get you to bed." Cedric said before getting up and picking you up bridal style.

"I'm old enough to walk!" You whined as Cedric carried you up the stairs.

"You sure don't act like it." He chuckled and then you smacked his chest.

You were alone in a dorm, so Harry often came over and Cedric and Draco did as well.

Cedric placed you on the bed and you were already half asleep. Cedric took off your shoes and then lifted the covers.

You were now fully asleep and Cedric smiled down at you as you softly snored the cutest snores.

Cedric brushed a strand of hair from your face and then leaned down and kissed you on the forehead.

He let it linger a little longer before pulling away and walking out of the dorm and closing the door behind him.