9//Unexpected Guest//9

Thank you for those who reminded me that Bellatrix and Narcissa are sisters. Almost made a mistake🤣🤣😬😬

"I choose..."

"Ms L/n." A voice interrupted you.

You turned your head and saw Snape. Your eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"Yes professor?" You said and you walked over to him.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked and you looked at Cedric and Draco.

"No, sir." You said.

"Good, I need to speak with you. Privately." Snape said and turned around and walked away and you followed him after giving Cedric and Draco a shrug.

"Is everything alright Professor?" You asked once you reached his office.

"I sure hope everything is alright with you."

You froze as you heard that voice. The voice you didn't want to hear.

You turned around and saw your father.

"You." You said and your father stepped out of the shadows.

"Hello Y/n." He smiled.

"What do you want?" You asked stepping back.

"I want you to come home, be my daughter again." He said.

"I might be your daughter but I'm never going back to that place. You gave me away, you had your chance." You said.

"Oh my dear, I almost died remember." He said.

"Exactly." You said, "Please just leave me alone."

"My lord, maybe you should let her sleep on it." Snape said.

"You're on his side?" You asked Snape.

"You're right. Meanwhile I can pay a visit to your two boy toys." Voldemort smiled maniacally, ignoring what you said completely.

"Leave them out of this." You spat.

"Then join me." He said.

You glared at him and you knew he wasn't playing around.

Yes your father is Tom Riddle, or also known as Lord Voldemort. Do Draco and Cedric know?

No, because you thought he was gone for good. Now with him returning your life is officially in danger.

You knew deep down your father actually did care about you but on top of that was just the fact that he was mentally ill. Obsessed with becoming immortal.

"Fine, but you leave them out of this." You said.

"Of course, my dear." He smiled, "I will pick you up at the end of the term."

You nodded before you left the room with a glare.

"Y/n, wait up!" You heard someone yell as you were walking down the corridors back to your dorm.

You turned around and saw Cedric and Draco running up to you.

"Yes?" You asked.

"What did Snape want?" Draco asked.

"Nothing." You said.

"Didn't look like nothing." Cedric said.

"It was really nothing. Just something about potions. I have to go." You turned back around but before you could get far enough Cedric grabbed your arm.

"Wait, you still haven't chosen yet." Cedric said.

"Right now, isn't the time guys." You said.

"What's going on? You were fine one minute, then when you walked out of that office you didn't want to talk to anyone." Draco said.

"I just need some time alone, please." You begged. Cedric let go of your arm and you walked away.

-
The next day at potions, Snape called you into his office again.

"For Merlin's sake if you keep calling me into your office then people are going to think that there's something going on." You said once the door was closed.

"Sorry, Y/n. Your father just wanted to me to give you this." Snape said and handed you a package.

"What is this?" You asked and started opening it.

It was a necklace. It had an emerald stone and the chain was silver. The stone almost looked like it was glowing.

"It's a family heirloom. All the Riddle women wore it." He said.

You sighed and put the thing around your neck. You tucked it under your shirt.

"Thank you." You said.

"Of course." Snape said.

You walked out of his office and Hermione gave you a strange look and you just shrugged.

You took your seat, which was next to Cedric. He started asking questions but you couldn't hear him, you were too busy thinking of other things.

Your father was a Slytherin and so was your mother. Yet, you're a hufflepuff. It doesn't make sense.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Cedric waved his hand in front of you.

"Earth to Y/n." He said.

"Sorry," You said.

"No problem, what's going on? You've been off since last night and it's the second time Snape took you to his office." He said.

"I know, I will tell you everything. One day. Just not now. Things are a bit complicated right now." You said.

"Class dismissed." Snape said and you got up and left the room.

You walked passed Draco without even noticing him and he looked at you confused. He turned back and saw Cedric with the same expression.

"What's with her?" Draco asked.

"I don't know, she's been like that since last night. Also Snape called her into her office again and she came out worse than last night." Cedric said.

"What do you think happened?" Draco asked.

"I don't know, but she said that she will eventually tell us. Just not now, things are a bit complicated." Cedric answered.

Draco sighed and looked back at you but you were already gone.

Hermione walked passed them and surely Hermione would know, Y/n tells Hermione everything, so they stopped her.

"Hermione wait," Draco said and Hermione stopped and looked at them.

"What's wrong with, Y/n?" Cedric asked.

"I don't know, either. Guess she doesn't tell me everything. Sorry boys." Hermione said before walking off again.

"Maybe we should both just ask her what's wrong. Maybe she'll answer then?" Draco suggested.

"No, I think we should wait for her to tell us." Cedric said.

"I'm just worried about her." Draco said.

"I know, I am too." Cedric said, "But I'm sure she's just having an off day."

"She'll feel better in a few days when the term ends. She'll be relaxed back home."

So I'm not ending the book that quickly.😂😂

I fixed my mistakes.🤣😬 I cant believe I almost made Draco and the reader cousins. Oh my goodness. I should go to sleep it's 2am and I'm not thinking straight.🤣