16//Battle Of Hogwarts//16

You had your wand in your hand and your eyes on the door as you waited in the middle of the courtyard for your father.

The other kids had sensed something was wrong in the castle as they heard the sounds of spells whipping through the air. So of course they came to the courtyard.

"Y/n what's going on?" Luna asked as she approached you.

"Luna get back, you cant be near-"

Just then the doors bursted open and you saw your father.

Everyone gasped and scurried away.

"Ah there's my beautiful daughter." He smiled and you could hear some more gasps and a few incoherent whispers.

"You can't do this." You said.

"Of course I can my dear, I've already done it. Dumbledore's dead." Voldemort said and you felt a tug of sadness at your heart.

"Soon you will be too." You said.

"As long as you're still alive, then I'll live." He smiled and then stretched out his hand, "Come with me dear."

"No," You said.

"Y/n, dont do this. He's going to kill you." Draco said.

"He wont kill me. He needs me. I'm the last Horcrux." You said and Draco's eyes widened.

Cedric watched the scene with his eyes as wide as saucers. He wasn't mad or anything at you and Draco, he understood why you two hid it.

He just feared for you two, mostly you.

"Come now dear, we have a battle to win." Voldemort said.

You put your wand against your neck and you felt tears in your eyes.

"Y/n no!" Draco yelled as tears started forming in his eyes as well.

"I have to do this." You said.

"Please dont." Draco begged tears streaming down by now.

Cedric was almost sobbing as well. He was ready to race forward.

"I'm sorry." You said and closed your eyes, "Avada Kedavra."

A green light flashed and then you were on the ground life less.

Although before you died, you felt something you have never felt before.

You felt like all your worries and cares were washed away. You felt peacefully and happy knowing that Draco and Cedric are going to be alright.

"NO!" Both Cedric and Draco yelled and they ran forward and slid on their knees next to your lifeless body.

"Please no, god no." Draco sobbed as he cradled you in his arms, rocking back and forth as he sobbed into your hair.

"Please dont leave us." Cedric sobbed as Draco laid you down in his lap. Cedric stroked your hair and looked at how peaceful you looked.

Cedric continued to sob as he leaned down and placed a kiss on your head.

"Please come back, we need you." He said.

-

You gasped for air as you shot up.

You looked around and saw that you were in a room. A bedroom. Your bedroom.

The exact same one as that what you at the L/n's house.

(Imagine something)

The door opened and you turned your head and saw your mother.