Chapter 1

I read a prompt for this off of pinterest and thought that I could make something out of it, so here is my ideas for the prompt in the images.

Disclaimer:I came up with all characters and the story for what happens, it is not based off of anything as far as I know.
----------------------------------

-Late one night, around 11 PM-
[In the dorms that heros reside in] 
"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!"yelled the leader of our group, Adam. That's all James could hear as he ran up the many flights of stairs and hallway, trying to get away.
Right as he got to his room to hide, someone tackled him from behind, all he felt was a needle prick him in the neck before blacking out.
<around 20 minutes later>

James POV
I felt as if my head was swimming, all i could see was black.
*SPLASH*
Waking up instantly to being splashed in the face with water, I automatically felt regret by jerking my head around the way I did.
"Where were you, we said we needed back up and you said you were about there then you took 10 minutes to get there, the villains killed innocent people, so I ask you again Where were YOU" another hero who lived in the dorm, Zander, asked me.
They took the tape off my mouth.
"There was another villain, he had 7 people trapped and was going to kill them, I stopped him." I tried to explain  before getting punched.
I hear Adam saying bullshit but someone keeps hitting me.
After awhile I blackout again, 
When I come to i was laying in an alley, my uniform was messed up.
As I was finally able to stand up without falling I realized, something was wrong, my head felt heavy, and I felt like I was going to pass out again.
I dont know where to go…
Its raining… 
And I cant breath...

------------------------
And that is chapter one/ kind of the Prologue to this, I think it is going to turn out great.

As I said before, i read the prompt and got an inspiration to write this, I hope you like it.

Have a good day😃