*Introduction*

INTRODUCTION:

(I suggest you read this and not skip so you wouldn't get confused with the up coming chapters)

Yukino Kiyoko also known as the WHITE WITCH, a child who has a quirk of light and dark magic. Her father Yusuke Kiyoko is a pro hero who is known as Light because of his magic and white hair color,who fell in love with a villain named Akane Sasaki but mostly known as the SCARLET WITCH, because of her scarlet hair, ruby colored eyes and her signature scarlet cloak. Yukino was named after the snow since she was born in the middle of December and also because of her clear white hair she got from her father, Yukino has the eyes of her mother which completes her look.

The news about her family was not accepted by public, her father was force to quit his job as a pro hero. The civilians thought that he was a traitor for falling in love with a villain and having a child her since she was no ordinary villain, she's one of the most powerful and feared villain out there, her dark magic makes her invincible the people feared her because of that also she killed a thousand of humans including heroes.

But she changed when she met Yusuke, who brought light and happiness to her dark and sorrowful life, she apologized and regretted all the crimes she had done in the past but people wouldn't believe her. It's not easy forgiving the person who took the life of thousands of people since you can't bring them back to life.

They were ordered to leave the city but the civilians didn't agree that banishing them is enough, some wanted to take Akane's life for all the people she killed and others are much worse. Both them were surprised that they weren't arrested nor they took Yukino away from them but thankfully they didn't. In Akane's thoughts she just wants a simple, complete and happy life with her daughter Yukino and her husband Yusuke.

The three of them moved to a small town far from the city where no one knew who they are.

Years passed and their life was very peaceful. Akane her mother was cooking lunch while her father was chopping wood on their backyard. Yukino run downstairs when she smelled her mother's cooking (By the way she was 5 at the moment)

She sniff and ask "Mom is that??" Her eyes sparkled while looking at her mother who kneeled down to her height and said. " yes sweetie I'm making your favorite." She then smiled. Yukino rejoiced and went jumping around "yeeyyy curry!!"

Her father was done chopping wood and went back inside and was greeted by Akane with a towel for her husband "here honey." He kindly accepted it and wipe his sweat. "Lunch is almost ready, you can go and change first." She then went back to cooking. Yusuke nod and approached his daughter who was happily jumping around. "How's our little angel? Hungry? "Yukino stopped in her tracks to face her father and nod as a reply. He smiled and ruffles his daughters hair.

The three of them enjoyed lunch, smiling and laughing at her fathers jokes while her mother cringe at some. Yukino wished to be like this forever, just her father and mother are enough to make her happy. But faith had other plans for the three...

Evening came and Yukino was in town with her mother and father. Her father was in the lead carrying all the stuff they bought while her mother was beside her holding her left hand since her right was occupied by her doll. She was happily playing and swinging it unlit it suddenly fell out of your hand and drop in the middle of the road. Yukino manage to let go from the grip of her mother and run to pick up her doll. Out of nowhere a truck was driving towards her she didn't notice until her mother called her out "YUKINO WATCH OUT!" Yukino got a glimpse of light behind her then turned around and saw the truck inches away from her. Unable to move she just closed her eyes and wait for the truck to have contact with her but it never happend. Instead she heard a loud crash, Yukino opened her eyes to see the truck crashed into a pole she turned to look at her parents and her eyes widened at the scene in front of her, her mothers eyes was glowing red, her scarlet hair was untied and was floating in air and something glowing was coming out from her palm. A few seconds Akane went back to normal and run towards her daughter followed by her husband.