episode 8 : crown Prince mansion

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a long time ,I was out of idea and I just have to write this short chapter  so that I won't leave the story without any updates.  Thanks for your love and support so far pls remember to vote *like and comment.

According to tradition the crown Prince is meant to stay with his official wife after the wedding for three days before he could meet other wives .
Getting into the crown Prince mansion was like a dream which I never wanted to happen and which I was still praying it could change , but I knew there isn't any turning point again , if any should occur it will be rather a disgrace or death for me .

We are meant to greet the official wife every morning before going for our daily activities, this greetings always serves as competition among the crown Princess and the other concubines since everyone wants the crown Prince favour, not only this they use this avenue to insult each other indirectly and all other things.

Since I  rarely do attend with the excuse that am not feeling well which they buy, saying my dark skin might be the problem it makes things easier for me without interfering in the mansions drama.

I also didn't get any special treatment from the prince or anyone except from my parents neither did I fight for the prince favour like every other concubine ,with this I was sure to live in peace without any problem.

Since we leave in the prince Mansion and the mansion is quite big I got a quarter of mine own which the first wife also had a quarter to herself except for the other concubines who share quarters among themselves, this also added to my peace without troubles .

All I did all day is to make sure my quarter is well cleaned and maintained, plant flowers, embroidery,write poems and play instruments each one I do according to my mood.

My quarter didn't have much servants as other quarters due to the fact that am not the main wife , I say alone in the big quarter and I wasn't highly favoured.

Pls * vote * like *comment