episode 3 : numerous skills

Daiyu numerous skills is one of a kind
That even the emperor had heard about everyone overlooking her skin colour and focusing on the beauty within her, marriage proposal from different noble families have been a day to day thing in father's house after she just turned seventeen.

Her father rejected everything because he is afraid she might be treated badly after she is married to one of the family but he rather wants her to find a true love by herself even he knows it might not be possible because who will love a strange girl .

Daiyu would regularly go out of her father's estate to play,dance, paint,draw,make clothes and she would regularly make food to give out to the poor people.

                   ***********
Her father as one of the imperial court member has never allowed her to enter the palace because of her skin.
on this faithful court day the king brought up Daiyu matter  praising her for her skills and good deeds before he asked what her skin colour problem was about from her father,the court immediately became noisy, people side talking and all ,the voice of the Duke was lost for a few minutes before he summoned the courage to talk

" Your majesty Daiyu was born with a rear skin colour ,the doctors said maybe her mother was poisoned,but the wise mean said she is also a rear phoenix"

Noise went round the imperial court after the Duke said this.

Then the emperor broke the noisy court by consoling the Duke and praising his daughter courage even with her skin colour.

He then told the Duke to bring her for his birthday and he would like her to dance and cook for him because he has heard about her delicious meals.

Hey guys thanks for reading my story
Don't forget to

*comment*follow*share*vote*

You can also drop your opinions and how you will like the story to go and what you wants to see
Thanks for the support I love you 💗💗💖💖