episode 5: emperor gift

Sorry guys I got to know that some of you still doesn't understand the plot and cast very well,but I will do a favour of explaining a little so has to guide you through the story..
First the Duke is the emperor far away Friend who came to the country as a bid to forgotten enmity and a new dawn for both empire as a result of the end of the war between both countries (so as to clear your mind of how do we have a Duke and Emperor leaving together in an empire)
But now good friends even though war would have bust out again after the Duke daughter was given birth to if he had accepted the fact that she was poisoned, his father  and his people would have called for war ( who is the emperor of the other empire....I hope you guys understand).
So now I want you to enjoy the long and way far story between both empire, people,court, emperor,the Duke ,his daughter and the royal family in general...
Tell me what you might be expecting or want
I love you guys pls add my story to your library and stay tuned for updates everytime 💗💗💖💖💖💖

                 *****************

I entered with great desire to know and explore even though father doesn't want me to,the only thing on my mind was to see ,enter and explore every corner of the popular place which everyone knows to be full of hunger for power, hatred, betrayal, deceit,death, killing each other for more power, defaming each other but the beauty can be said to worth it even if it's not a good step.

Now the grand hall in front of us I had to follow father's instructions even if I was still planning on sneaking out.
Soon everyone was sitting father has introduced me to the emperor and to his surprise the emperor was so happy.

We soon went to our sit which was next to the emperor because of father's positions I had to serve food to the emperor immediately they started bringing food in since he would not accept any other food and they had to swap the food with mine, I was so happy but I could she the annoyance In the face of the tired cook's. Anyway I didn't care our status is different and I also had to stay up late.

Soon the dancers came in and started dancing so I knew my turn was fast approaching and I was sacred at that moment all the confidence I had went off like a strange breeze has blown to my side.

Now the hour for me to dance and show my beautiful skills to the emperor and every royal around especially everyone staring at me because of my skin colour.

I was all dressed  in a yellow gown with large red belt. On the side, hung a yellow jade and red charm . With all my hair down to my knee length adorned with simple silver hair pins, with rode design attached to the pins.
All with my beautiful youthful feeling. Everyone kept staring, only my dark skin colour was a thing but they couldn't put off their eyes on me because of all my body curves with my full breast,with little makeup to enhance my skin colour.

As I started dancing gracefully everyone was surprised,my dance was mesmerising and the officials could sit for another day to watch me dance . Winning the people's heart and even the emperor's.

After my long dance and graceful performance the emperor then gifted me three slick and beautiful hair pins, for the food the emperor then gave me the title of princess of the third rank xia , it left everyone surprised and even my father was filled with joy and pride forgetting my skin colour.

Pls vote*comment and  follow thanks