episode 4: emperor birthday

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, actually have written all the stories before but I lost everything I drafted so I have to start rewritten again am so sorry, it actually painful and I wanted to stop writing because I was so disappointed but because I saw people are reading my story it makes me want to continue even if it's painful to start writing again😣😔

     ****************************
So I noticed some people do  not really understand the story line but don't worry you will get to love and understand the story better soon
The love between our female character and her future husband, betrayal, hatred,war,love and fight for power and position.
So for the aspect of the Duke and Emperor in one dynasty,the thing is that the Duke was sent to as a result of the end of war between the two dynasty so he is a prince from another country blah blah blah
He gained the title of xia Duke of first rank when we came over to the other country making him the second In  command after the emperor here
I hope you follow and understand better.

When the Duke got home he broke the news to his wife and daughter ,his wife was unhappy and very worried whereas his daughter was so happy that even when she tried to hide it ,it was still showing all over her face but her parents do not have any choice than to take her alone for the emperor birthday in three days time.

She ran back to her chambers and started looking for her best clothes,shoes and how to be outstanding,she couldn't find so she had to order the city tailor to make the best dress from the best slick and outstanding materials for her same as the shoe maker .

She begged her father to get her the best cook and instrument instructors he could ever find since he can afford anything she ever wanted.

She was naturally talented in dancing and cooking and knew she was going to be outstanding and please the emperor anyway but her parents were not happy and afraid at the same time because what if anything should happen to her or she makes a mistake or something about her skin colour comes to affect her in public how they were going to deal with it seriously worried them.

She went for her few hours lessons and came back home since the emperor birthday was the next day,she was over excited and couldn't hold her joy as she was so prepared and also prepared for her father as her mother has refused to attend.

The day came as expected, because she was specially invited by the emperor the emperor had to send his men to bring her and her family just to honour her,she was so happy because she barely slept through out the night she started cooking before any fly could wake up and prepared her self as well, immediately the emperor people came they started packing and left immediately for the palace, Daiyu knew almost everywhere but has never been to the palace not even the palace gate because of her father's warning at least she had to listen to one of his warning if not all. And she was afraid of being caught since he goes to the palace almost every day.

They soon got to the palace which left DAIYU's Mouth wide open the beauty was something she has never seen ,the design was mouth watering,the big size could be said as the biggest thing she ever imagined it to be her father noticed her reaction and called her to order warning her not to go anywhere without him around so as not to get lost
The soon get down and headed for the imperial hall while the maids pack everything they brought and took them inside .

Hey guys so I still have to write at the end again .
I know this part are kinda boring but don't worry soon I will be uploading mouth watering episode,with Romance and other interesting part 😛 😛😛😛
Let enjoy boring part first
Don't forget to add my story to your library

Pls vote*comment*follow