episode 6 : Imperial Edict

After I gained my new title by name only, I asked my father for his permission to go out and look at the palace buildings and surrounding he then asked a palace maid to follow me so as to not get lost , I was happy because I knew he only agreed because of everything I have done tonight and he is so proud of me.

Walking through the palace high buildings and beautiful walls , garden filled with beautiful flowers both from our country and other empires which only people from the palace or wealthy people like my father could afford.
Man made lakes and water falls with fishes in it .

   Oops sorry ... I said ( after I mistakenly bump into someone while walking)

Can't you watch where you are going .. says the stranger

Me trying to hold my anger even though it didn't walk at the end , I rolled my eyes to the back first before replying him since he won't keep his mouth quit even though I was still remembering my mother's warning about the palace when she said  "you should not get into Any trouble,and if you do just accept all the blame and apologize because you don't know who is who in the palace since you have never been there unlike other girls, just stay with your father".

I had to insult the unknown asshole back even without knowing him since he kept complaining even after I apologized.

"Hey excuse me I apologize to you so what else do you want, and last I checked we bumped into each other it's not like it's only my fault we are both at fault so you can get the fuck off ok"   I screamed at him

He replied in even in a extra annoying manner "hey you ,who dear look into my eyes or even insult me !!! Do you know who I am. .....

I laughed "pls if you may tell me are you the emperor, crown Prince or what and do you even know who I am...
Because I am the Duke's daughter and also a Princess of the third rank (adjusting my hair to mock him)

Even though he was angry he laughed and then replied back " ooo so it's because of your father's wealth you don't have respect for the royal family and even I the crown Prince and you also have the mind to mention the emperor anyhow do you know your offense at all" He shouted at me making me feel like the earth should open and take me away,all I can remember was my mother's warning and immediately I knelt down to apologize.

The idiot of a prince then let out a small smile and told me to get up , immediately I took my leave but he called me back.

"Hey you ,come and sit with me"
I exclaimed "what"  in my mind I was just like not again what does this son of a bitch want again because I have read alot about prince especially the crown Prince and their bad behaviours and lack of manner which he has shown few minutes ago.

All I could do was to sit quietly beside the idiot and watch the fishes swim all along .he soon Break the silent

"Your  performance back then was beautiful you did well.. he smiled.

I almost chocked as if the words in my mouth was taken beck all I could do was to nod ,his next question was the one that made me to feel hot in the cold weather .

" Why do you have a dark skin"

The question a hundred thousand of people have asked and still no answer even though I insult some or Just walk away at this point I could do any and my head couldn't even process any answer I was just totally dump.

At last all that came out of my mouth was  "I don't know but all I know is that I have to live with it,and even die with it and I appreciate it even if am totally different from everyone ." the next thing was I noticed water coming out of my eyes I didn't even know when I started cry this most be the first time I felt like that.

He tried using his hands to clean my face then placing my head on his
Shoulders. He then broke the silence "I guess everyone has a problem they can't just solve"

I was stunned by what he said thinking what can he probably lack has the crown Prince,he noticed my thoughts and then broke the silence again.
"Just the way I can't stop the concubine nomination and you also can't drop out of the nomination .

Trying to process everything until I got to the part he mentioned me  " wait what did you just say, NOMINATION , how , I always told my father I never wanted to be involved with the Royal family and even everyone at home doesn't want me to "

He was silent at first before talking "  your father declined the offer but royal father insisted since he grew found of you after the dance and the food you prepared, also he wants to make it a stronger bound between your father's empire and our empire,since you are a Princess from both empire already,  He made an empire edict already.

Tears flowing on my face uncontrollable I was shut of word , even though I have never been to the palace as a royalty I knew almost all the gist from some fellow high class friends and even my mother , the power struggle,death, skimming,and all sort of thing that is behind the palace walls.

He then broke the silence that has been filled with my overflowing tears "  I thought most girls are always happy to be in the palace most especially people like you that even have the chance to become the next EMPRESS"

The word "EMPRESS" rang in my ear I jumped up immediately "sorry I have to go now ,I can't let this happen ,I don't want to marry into the palace nor become the next EMPRESS,and my father will be looking for me by now since I sent the hand maid he told to follow me back "

Be for he could say anything I ran off immediately ...

              *°||••••••••••~~~~~~~||°*

Hey guy ... Wow I can say this is the longest chapter I have written, thanks for the support and reading,I will keep updating regularly even though I don't know what am going to write next or how the story will end 🙈🙈

Pls don't forget to *vote *follow *comment.

I love you guys 💖💖💖💖💖💖

© All content written by me not yet edited though.