"I am excited to get to know all of you, especially the dragon riders. My name is Marcus, I am 36. No, I do not attend the Academy, I help out with some of the dragon training courses at the school since I have graduated. Over there is my dragon companion Oceanus." Marcus excitedly says, pointing to the beautiful aqua blue dragon that has me wanting to ask many questions. One question I just cannot shake off. Before the next rider introduces himself, I raise my hand. Marcus motions for me to speak.

"Is your companion named after the titan-god who represents the sea, as well as controlled river Okeanos that encircled the world, connecting earth to the underworld and the heavens?" I ask him, immediately regretting it. Goddess, I sound like such a nerd.

"Uh..er- .. um.. Yes, yes he was." Marcus stutters out. The dragon snorts aloud, making me giggle. If I am being honest, Marcus is a pretty bad liar, and I am unsure of his answer. So I look to the fascinating dragon. There are a few moments of silence.

"He says that he is named after Oceanus, and that he is also able to predict someone's power level because of the way the titan god regulated heavenly bodies which rose from and were set into his waters." Marcus says, regurgitating the dragon's words. I nod and clamp my mouth shut. The next ride introduces himself.

"My name is Justin, I am 22, and am freshly of out Stone Heart University. This will be my first year mentoring other students, so dragon riders, we will be learning together in a way. Lastly, my dragon companion is Beau." Justin kindly says, pointing to the lizard green dragon from the ceremony.

"I am Alex, I came here without my companion but he is here now to help us fly you lot to the Academy. His name is Axel, while I am 22. I am also fresh out of Uni, but I plan to have fun with you all while giving you guys the best dragon riding experience." He says energetically, pointing to an emerald green dragon.

"I am Lucas, 18 years old, and am a year 4 student. My companion, Ampiere, and I are top of our class, so we will be able to give you guys some present day pointers." He says, receiving glares from the older dragon riders. "Not saying that anybody is like ancient...well, maybe you Marcus." He hurriedly rushes out, then adds as an afterthought. Marcus just grumbles under his breath while us 15 year olds laugh at his joke.

"Because their riding companions are not here, I will introduce the other five dragons. Starting off with second in line over there, next to Axel, is Lidia. Next to her is Rocco, then Emil, Daisy, and lastly, Scar." Justin says. Everyone just nods their heads.

"Alright, now that the introductions are over, this is what will happen when we arrive at the Academy. You will all be directed into a line where you will state your name, village, and status. This is so that the living quarters coordinators can room you together with another student. After that, you wait to the side until your name is called. You will walk with your roommate to your dorm, using a map that will be provided to you. We will call you down to meet in the canteen, just follow the crowd of students. You will be given a late dinner, instructions for tomorrow and a basic run down of things. That is pretty much it, now that it is almost a quarter past 6, we must leave. I predict that we can get their by half past 10 if the dragons stay at a consistent pace with help from Clay. Now, let's get moving!" Aiden states.

We all begin making our way towards five of the dragons who have saddles on them. Only 6-8 people are allowed on each dragon, including the experienced seven. I walk my way towards my dragon preference, Oceanus. I tell the boys that we can meet up when we reach the Academy grounds. The twins make their way towards Scar, probably finding his name cool. Tony goes to Ampiere, probably looking for less interruptions as people will be looking to ride the larger dragons. Ryder just looks at Lydia in awe, standing by her. I take my spot next to Oceanus, admiring his aqua blue scales. I slowly reach out my hand, looking to touch the beautiful dragon. Oceanus looks down at me, contemplating, and that's when I remember.