Wanted

(tell me if vids are repeated if it bothers you)

Yeosang (one of the remaining mermen in the ocean) felt unwanted as he was turned away by every pod. After multiple rejections his mental state took a hit and so he moved onto land. There wasn't much to it just run down wooden buildings and aggressive do gooders roaming the streets of the surface.

Yeosang adjusted to the extreme beauty and work ethic of those around him. However, he still felt that undying need to be wanted by someone. He has, had many run ins with different kinds of people who came to the Inn he works at. The owner treated him like a son and was the only one to know Yeosangs history and species. He was cruel but accepting and Yeosang couldn't complain as he gave him a place to stay and a job to do.

The boy rarely ever got time off to go swimming so he became detached from his true self, he suffered at the hands of the owner but still Yeosang was grateful for everything the older male had done for him, but right now he resented the man.

While he was working at the Inn. A group of men came in wearing high maintained outfits and had the misleading appearance of nobles, however the singular pirate hat atop the smallest male announced their class.

They were pirates, good looking ones but still pirates. Men who plagued the ocean and pillaged for greed. Yeosang was intrigued by them having never met pirates like them, usually the pirates are shaggy and half dead but they held purpose and confidence, and Yeosang was a sucker for well mannered guests.

They took a seat at a large table in the far corner of the Inn. Immediately Yeosang felt a kick to his back from another staff forging him to stumble and thwack his pelvis on the edge of the table. The pirates looked slightly concerned but only in their eyes. Yeosang just shifted and cleared his throat.

"what can I get for you?" he asked politely, the men smiled at him and listed their orders.
"please may we have three beers, two wine, a glass of milk and a single water." the one with the hat said even as two members of the group complained but were immediately silenced by a single glare from another male who had dirty blond hair.

Yeosang nodded and bowed before heading to the bar. He spoke the order and received a snack to the face by a staff whom had always been against Yeosang for some reason until Yeosang found out he was a siren and was threatened to keep it a secret but the older abused his position as a stronger species hence all the hitting which had been copied by other staff too.

"go back there boy and apologise, we have no milk to give say we'll have to change it for another water" the owner said and Yeosang nodded, bowed and returned to the large group.

"I apologise we have no milk left would you mind if we change it to another water?" Yeosang asked politely and the group just nodded with a smile. Yeosang sighed in relief and nodded to the owner who sent the 'ok' hand gesture before making the drinks. Yeosang returned to the bar and grabbed a tray as the drinks were almost ready to go, the owner had a special skill which allows him to make two drinks at once which is heaven for the waiting time.

One by one, yeosang placed the drinks onto the tray and started meandering through the crowd coming close to dropping the drinks on a customer. He managed to get to the group with minor spillages and gently placed the cups onto the table bowing to the group and starting to leave only to be pulled back by the elbow of one of the members. It was the dirty blonde male who stopped the argument.

"if like to ask you some questions if that's OK" the man said and Yeosang nodded before returning to the table and standing in the open space.

"your a merman right?" the male spoke softly and Yeosang tensed before stiffly nodding.
"don't worry I only found out since I could sense you, I'm one to and so is wooyoung" the male said pointing to himself and one of the boys who might have argued.