Hopes And Dreams

Alternate universe
Yeosang fails the audition to become a part of ateez and supports them no matter what even though it kills him a little on the inside seeing his boyfriend getting further away.

Jongsang
sorry if yall are sick of this but i can't help it they're my perfect two.

The minute he heard those words he knew his idea of being famous alongside his boyfriend was crushed.

The minute he heard those words his heart dropped but not from self doubt or disappointment but simply because he knew he would be forgotten.

So he grabbed his bags and left as he was told to, he quit being a trainee not wanting to be anywhere but beside jongho and now that can't happen.

He rented an apartment in the area while being a trainee and so he lived there, his job at the local cafe helped a little.

He returned to his old routine before long and continued to support his boyfriend no matter how much it hurt.

Days passed and he heard nothing from jongho or his friends and he was getting worried so he decided to take the initiative.

To Loml💞
Hey jongho are you OK? I haven't heard from you for a while.

Read 4:15pm

Loml💞 is typing

To Yeosangie😘
Sorry Yeosang I was busy, I'm fine and I promise to message you more
Read 5:53pm

To Loml💞
That's OK 😘 I know you'll be busy from now on I just wanted to make sure you're doing well since I can't be there.

Read 7:43 pm

There was no reply after that and Yeosang sighed with stress. He didn't want to say anything because he knew how hectic an idols schedule is but he couldn't help but feel betrayed. They used to reply to one another every few second and now the replies on jonghos end were hours apart.

He didn't think he could continue like this but he wanted to try so he did.
Months passed and the closer it got to jonghos debut and the shorter the messages became and the more delayed they were.

Yeosang just bit his lip and smiled through the pain. He could do this it was only for the first year he was sure the chaos would slow down the older the group gets, it's just an obstacle they had to face, right?

As much as Yeosang wanted things didn't change. As soon as debut hit jongho stopped replying and reading Yeosangs texts all together. The younger male was too wrapped up in his job to notice.

Yeosang once again just smiled through the pain and ranted to his friend jeon Jinho who was a new worker in the cafe and they hit it off well.

Time flew by and Yeosang saved money to go to one of the groups concerts and was ecstatic to see his boyfriend after a year and a bit. He was expecting jongho to treat him as he used to but what he didn't expect was for jongho to forget him.

When he and Jinho arrived at the stadium they got front row tickets so they could be seen and as the stadium filled up and the songs played he watched as jongho did not look at him only glanced but when he did it was like he didn't recognise him.

Sure the blondes hair had grown out a little and he wore a bit of makeup to cover his god awful birthmark.

(I'm sorry!! 🙏 His birth mark is beautiful but i felt this was appropriate for this oneshot, please don't tear my insides apart)

He simply smiled through the pain again. He left immediately after the concert was over and was close to tears. He and Jinho got in the car they had borrowed off of Yeosangs mum and headed to his apartment. Once they arrived Yeosang rushed upstairs leaving Jinho who sighed hating to see his friend so upset.