Pets

So I got rabbits two days ago and thought why not use that as an idea. I had to be very quiet for this since they hadn't slept prior to this so I apologise for any mistakes.

Yeosang is on his way to his Dorm when he sees a small animal laying beside a dumpster.

He approaches the animal to notice a baby domestic rabbit. He gasps as he sees its bleeding before quietly dropping to his knees and gently lifting up the terrified bunny.

He rushed home quickly seeing his band members home before he placed the rabbit on the table. He grabbed a first aid kit and tried to help the rabbit as his members watched before he could place the cotton bud onto the wound his hand was stopped startling him.

He turned his head to the owner and saw seonghwa who shook his head.

"you'll hurt it more, it needs special treatment, so let's take it to the vet."he said and Yeosang nodded.

So they left the house and headed to the vets where the rabbit was rushed into surgery.

An hour later the bunny was treated and the vet came out.
" the rabbit is OK nothing fatal however he has an owner who I've rung and she wants him back as he had been missing for a few days. Thank you for getting here when you did, any later and he would have died." the vet said before bowing and leaving.

Ateez sighed happily and went home. Although Yeosang was a little upset since he wanted to keep the bunny for himself. His birthday was coming up and he had always wanted a pet but could never get one due to his mother's allergy to fur.

So he went to his room and sat quietly on his bed. He thought about the rabbit and sighed.

After an hour of sighing he fell asleep.
His band mates had heard his sadness and contemplated on what to do.

"why don't we just get him a rabbit then?" Wooyoung said knowing his best friend had mentioned it previously and knew he was upset back then.

The others nodded. Before heading out to buy all the things they need and buy two rabbits so that it has a friend.

" who'll be looking after the other rabbit.?" seonghwa had asked once they got the rabbits.

"I will" jongho said brightly he wanted to understand what Yeosang felt about these critters and thought the only way to do so was to look after one.

They returned to the Dorm with the additions and then set them up in the spare empty room which they don't use since they have a table next to the kitchen.

The boys gave them the whole space and argued over what should go where before finishing and getting the rabbits in with food and drink.

"now we just have to tell Yeosang" hongjoong said.

"ill get him!" "no I will!" yunho and San argued back and forth before they were separated by mingi.

"Wooyoung will get him" mingi said really annoyed at the two and everyone was shocked becasue they had only ever seen the chaotic mingi and not the cool reserved mingi. It was fresh and they liked it even if they were being scolded by someone younger than them.

They nodded still shocked before wooyoung left to get Yeosang.

Wooyoung opened the door and headed in seeing Yeosang asleep. He smiled before shaking his shoulder gently.

"Yeosang we need you to wake up we have something for you." Wooyoung coaxed thanking the Lord that Yeosang didn't castrate him for waking him.

"hmm?" Yeosang said groggily before sitting up and yawning.

"come downstairs" Wooyoung said gently grabbing his friends arm and pulling him up.

The two headed downstairs and Wooyoung lead Yeosang to the spare door confusing Yeosang before opening it.

Yeosangs eyes widened when he saw the two rabbits playing on their seesaw, he tried not to squeal and simply smiled really big.

"they're yours but jongho will be looking after one." yunho explained and Yeosang nodded.

He opened the small gate, closing it behind him and sat down on the floor. He smiled as they both came up to him and started nibbling on his clothes and licking his fingers.

He picked up the blonde rabbit and hugged it gently. He watched as jongho approached and the bronze rabbit went to him.

Jongho also picked up the rabbit and grinned. Now he knew why, Yeosang loves them, they were so cuddly.

They sat ther with the rabbits playing for two hours. Before they had to start their vlive, so they did that in the bunnies room.

Yeosang enthusiastically said hi and explained the new additions, the fans loved it and gave him loads of advice for them which he memorised for the future.

They played with the rabbits and answered fan questions before having dinner.

They ate quickly before they headed to bed.

Yeosang was so happy and showed it by giving the members each a massive hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this was short, I didn't want to wake my baby bunnies up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry this was short, I didn't want to wake my baby bunnies up

They haven't slept for two days and I'm waiting on a play pen so they can have more space since apparently they shouldn't be in a cage and should have some free roaming space.

Anyway thanks for reading.