Crazy Fan (M)

~rape (unconscious)

Yeosang has been receiving letter for a while but didn't mention it to anyone. Each one had nasty words written on it claiming him for themselves.

Some usually had 'presents' along with them. But the most disturbing one was when he received a dead rat in a tub.

The message that came with it was just as disgusting.

'when I meet you I'm going to slam you into a wall, I'm going to ruin you so much that you can't live without my body. Im going to suck you dry and have your babies. We'll be together forever. I'll see you at your next fanmeet '

He physically shivered after reading this and proceeded to dump the contents into the bin.

Once he did that he headed back into the dorm to play on his phone and see if there was something to eat.

After getting something he headed to bed since it was so late and opened his window. He thought nothing would happen tonight so opted to leave it open for some fresh air.

He fell asleep within the next hour not being awake to see someone crawl through his window.
The figure grinned and watched the male sleep.

It wasn't until four hours later when the figure started getting handsty.
The figure first moved onto the bed quietly to not wake the male before slipping their hands down his pyjamma bottoms and stroking him.

The figure giggled and continued to jerk the male until he was fully hard.
The figure removed the jacket they were wearing revealing a decent sized chest and a tonedish stomach. The now identified female moved to straddle the male pausing only when he groaned and shifted.

She returned her hands to the males dick and stroked him. Her legs were beginning to moisten from her arousal and she started shifting her legs to relief herself.

Not getting enough friction the female started to grind on the males dick and get herself pleased.

She grew frustrated at the feeling and finally removed her clothing before prepping herself and sliding onto the male.

The male simply grew hotter but did not wake as his dreams turned erotic.
The girl slowly bounced on the male trying not to move him too much before finally reaching her end.

She climaxed the same time Yeosang did before going a second round. This continued until early hours and surprisingly the male had not woken once only simply stirred a few times.

The girl who was weak from the oversensation quickly made her retreat after putting on her clothes.

She was gonna do this more.

So every day she would send letters and every night she would sneak into the males room and violate him when he was sleeping, all unknown to the male who only grew suspicious after a week.

So he stopped leaving his window open only to find it open the next day and small metal heads of a screw driver pack on the lawn outside the window.

At this point he was terrified. He knew someone was entering the house and leaving after it got early so he rushed to hongjoongs room and told the male about it. They watched the security cameras from the previous days seeing Yeosang be violated as he slept.

They were disgusted but Yeosang was hyperventilating.
Prior to what happened he was a virgin and wanted to save it for the right person but now after seeing the days of him being violated he wanted nothing to do with sexual intercourse.

He was scared not for it but because he was raped continuously without him knowing and he burst into tears before gasping for breath and passing out.

He was taken to the hospital and given medicine for his anxiety before he was left to a counceller who was to help him with his issue.

They would talked all the time to distract Yeosang from his thoughts about what happened. The news was spread to the media and caused a wave length of support and hate for the person who did it.

The sasaeng were supporting it even revealing they had done it to another idol who had killed himself because he was terrified.

Yeosang didn't want to do that so he engaged in the councling. He slowly could stop thinking about it after the perpetrator was arrested and imprisoned. The daughters father publicly apologised for his daughters actions before claiming his disownment. Many parents were astonished but supportive. However, specific fans weren't so impressed.

Death threats popped up for everyone of the members mostly Yeosang for getting that girl in prison and ruining her life. Their reasons for this being that ' a life can't be bought or used' aiming that his situation wasn't more  important than that girls pride.

The group took a break for a few months until everything settled down and Yeosang got slightly better.
He could no longer sleep on his own in his own room with a window becasue he would get flashbacks of the footage he saw and hyperventilate. So the band made it a routine to switch shifts for staying with Yeosang overnight. The male felt more protected with jongho and seonghwa than the others but still let them help him.

No more occurrences happened to him but more media of the same situations flew from other sources about other cases like this. It was so hectic to the point were a mass amount of suicides and murders were reported of these idols and perpetrators.

It wasn't until a year later when a young male confessed of his doings (the murders of perpetrators) he surprisingly was supported by millions of people and did not get arrested but was simply put on watch and on house arrest which he fully complied to.

This started chain reaction of fans confessing secrets to the media and soon enough it was mandatory that fans were checked on when they entered concerts and fanmeet, their presents and letters were checked and all addresses of the idols were hidden away for their safety.

Very little incidents showed up after this and made everything safer.

But are they truly safe?