Kinks

no smut just talk of them.

Yeosang joins the others with a game of truth or dare sexual version and releases his biggest secret. the others feel bad and tell theirs as well.

Today was a day off for ateez as they had just finished promotions for their newest song answer it was a hectic few months and they could finally sit down and relax. They wanted to spend time together and rather go straight to sleep so the boys all sat in a circle with an empty bottle to play truth or dare.

Once everyone was settled they started the game and right of the bat it was dirty. What can they say they were shameless gays. Well, half were the rest identified as something else. They all listened as Wooyoung explained the game. It wasn't long until they started.

San was gonna go first and he spun the bottle and it landed on Mingi. "truth or dare Mingi?" San asked with a smirk, Mingi simply rolled his eyes and answered. "dare", "I dare you to give Yunho a kiss on the lips " San said and Mingi nodded, he pulled Yunho in and kissed him fully on the lips as they started to makeout. Once they pulled away they sat back down and continued the game. 

Mingi spun the bottle and it landed on Wooyoung. "Wooyoung truth or dare?" Mingi asked and Wooyoung sighed. "truth," he said bluntly and Mingi scoffed. "is it true that you secretly like to watch people suffer when you mess with them.?" Mingi asked and Wooyoung smirked. 

"of course it does Min Min, it makes me happy seeing what I can do to people" Wooyoung explained and Mingi blushed slightly. He cleared his throat and let Wooyoung spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Seonghwa.

"Seonghwa truth or dare?" he asked and Seonghwa sighed since he hated this game. "dare" he answered and Wooyoung smirked. "I dare you to take off your shirt," Wooyoung said and Seonghwa glared before stripping his shirt. He snatched the bottle off of Wooyoung and placed it in the middle, he spun the bottle and watched as it landed on Jongho.

"dare," Jongho said before Seong Hwa could ask, although the oldest was mad at the disrespect he still gave the male his dare. " I dare you to drink 3 shots of vodka, it's in the bottom draw, even though your underage can't hurt to try right," Seonghwa said with a sinister grin, Jongho just shrugged and did so cringing at the strong taste before he put it back and coughed into his fist.

After a few spins, everyone had lost a piece of clothing and was waiting on the next round, They were also a little tipsy. They discarded the bottle and just opted to say it instead. "yeosang truth or dare?" Hongjoong had asked and Yeosang said the truth.

" do you have any kinks?" Hongjoong asked and Yeosang froze and gulped. "I like to be chocked, tied up, I also enjoy degrading." his mouth spoke before he could speak and everyone was shocked before they grinned, but when yeosang started to tear up they felt bad and expressed themselves as well. 

"I love crossdressing in bed, I love being harmed. I also enjoy being blindfolded." Seonghwa had said shocking everyone but Hongjoong.

" I'm open to anything" Hongjoong stated making everyone nod.

"I have a degrading and praising kink," Yunho said, "I also like someone dominating me" Yunho added with a blush, making Mingi smirk. 

"I love to be tied up and be praised and punished (forced to wait etc) " San said

"I love watching someone suffer beneath me," Wooyoung said smirking.

"I love to degrade my bedmate and I also love to punish them," Mingi said 

"I'm also open to anything," Jongho said.

after a few more drinks they were close to being drunk and agreed on some excitement so they decided to witness everyone's kink without causing a mess. so basically they wanted to try everything to make their group pop boners. 

"Yunho you first since you've got the least amount," Hongjoong said grinning 'innocently' 

"Stop being such a whore and work for it." Mingi suddenly said making Yunho shiver. "your such a slut, spreading your leg for everyone," Jongho said, everyone else tried and soon Yunho had popped a boner and was quivering and whimpering in want. They left him like that making him whine in need and pain.

"next is yeosang " Wooyoung stated. Jongho walked behind Yeosang and wrapped his hands around his neck squeezing slightly. Yeosang whimpered slightly before licking his dry lips. "such a good slut enjoying Jonghos hands around his neck. Do you love it that much?  you're so pathetic." San spoke up shyly making Yeosang moan as he felt his legs quiver and his groin harden. He felt his hands being wrapped with something and something wrap around his thighs.

Once he was fully hard they moved onto the next person and continued until everyone was tense and dragged someone to the bedrooms to finish what they started. They were surprised when they woke up to their partners this morning. 

They continued the day without mentioning anything until they got back to the dorms. Then it was total chaos. The first to crack was San. 

"I can't take it anymore, so what if we all fucked someone in the room is it so bad, yesterday we were exploring each others kinks and stripping to our boxers, why is this so different, it's not like it wasn't expected, you guys seriously need to stop being awkward, because it's making me regret what we did and I don't want to!" San yelled startling everyone in the room. 

"it's not that it's just awkward because I barely remember it and I want to do it again" Yunho mumbled but everyone heard. When he realized he blushed and saw mingi smirking. 

"sure," Mingi said and dragged Yunho to their room before getting down and dirty again, everyone could hear the two loud and clear. as the two were being loud it was another chance for an awkward feeling to run through everyone, they weren't disgusted or anything it just gave flashbacks to the night before for those who could remember.

It got so bad that everyone groaned and left to isolate themselves for a few hours before trusting their heart enough to talk about it later but it was going to be a long night. 

ok, this chapter is not the best but I hope it was decent enough to enjoy it.