The Assumption (M)

Woosang--now personally I don't ship this too much but it is adorable especially the fmvs people make like above.

We're bringing jeon Jinho back for this one.

Yeosang meets his friend of 14 years and fans assume he's dating him when the news gets out wooyoung is exceptionally jealous and wants to find out the truth leading him to be bitter towards Yeosang.

JEONIEE❤️💞
Yeosangie let's meet up I'm in Korea for the week.

KANGIEEE❤️💞
Really!!!? When are you going back to China?

JEONIEE❤️💞

this Saturday I wanted to meet up since we haven't seen each other for a year since you debuted and my acting career hit off.

KANGIEEE❤️💞
sure were do you want to meet?

JEONIEE❤️💞
let's meet at the cafe by the mall since I'm around that area and I'm guessing so is your company?

KANGIEEE❤️💞
ill be there in ten let me change.

JEONIEE❤️💞
were something cute😘

KANGIEEE❤️💞
It's me I always were what's best. 😘

JEONIEE❤️💞
K love see you there.

KANGIEEE❤️💞
bye bb

Yeosang placed his phone down and got up to get dressed he put on some tight fitting jeans and a white oversized shirt. He placed his red canvas shoes on and wore a black leather jacket before he styled his hair and brushed his teeth since he had been eating chocolate and didn't want to embarrass himself.

He smiled and grabbed his phone before leaving his room and heading to the door before walking out the dorm and heading to the cafe as soon as he stepped out the building he placed on his mask and headed on.

Once he arrived he leaped into jinhos arms and they squealed quietly.
They had a weird relationship they're friends but would do things together yet not label it as friends with benefits or fuck buddies. It confused everyone they told so they simply stopped telling people.

So on instinct Yeosang lowered his mask and kissed the male with a smirk and the male returned the kiss.

After he replaced his mask they sat down and ordered their beverages.
"I'll have a mocha latte and he would like some boba tea" Jinho ordered and the waiter left.

Once the waiter was gone, Jinho grabbed Yeosangs hand and laced their fingers.

"you look beautiful" he complimented and Yeosang giggled slightly.
"thanks not to bad yourself." Yeosang replied. Jinho chuckled and leaned in.

He kissed Yeosangs cheek making the male flush.
"so are you happy to see me?" Jinho asked.

"of course I am it's been a while all we've been doing is talking over the phone but it's not the same as experiencing it." Yeosang explained with a pout hidden beneath his mask.

Jinho just giggled and nodded.
The two waited in silence admiring one another until their drinks came.
Once they arrived the boys chatted about old time until they finished their drinks.