Hermaphrodite + Sexual Frustration

I got this idea from another author who wrote the book, PUSSY|chanlix.

There is sexual content but no smut.

Yeosang is a male with the female sexual organ, he doesn't let anyone know because he feels scared. He thinks he's a freak. So when he debuts with ateez, the male makes sure to hide what he is.

Who will find out first or will it stay a secret?

"Yeosang wake up we have to go to the company the ceo wants us so he can tell us our results" seonghwa said and yeosang shifted in his bed and opened his eyes. He groaned at the light and shut his eyes again causing seonghwa to sigh. The older male walked to the younger one and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of bed.

Once the younger was out of bed seonghwa left and headed to the kitchen.

Yeosang got up and stretched before he headed to his closet. He noticed no one else was in the room and thought his roommates had woken up earlier.

He quickly got undressed and searched for his clothes, trying to ignore what was between his legs. Once he found some underwear he quickly put them on and tried to searched for some jeans. It took a few minutes because his closet was so dissarayed but he got some blue ones in the end. Now he had to find a t-shirt to match. So another few minutes go by and he finally gets a pale red t-shirt and a brown leather jacket that was old and needed to be thrown but he couldnt part with it as it was from his former girlfriend who left him when she found out then that same girl died in an airplane crash.
She was the only one who knew besides his parents and sibling.

As he exited his room to get breakfast he started to sneeze. He didn't know why and ignored it before eating.
Once everyone was downstairs the group got ready to leave.

Yeosang put on his shoes and grabbed his backpack and started walking to the company a few doors down.

He didn't wait for the others and went straight there. What? He didn't have any friendship with them, they usually ignored him and left him in his own. As much as he liked that it sorta hurt when he was purposely left out of games and conversations.

Once Yeosang got there he was greeted by the staff and was told to wait for the rest of them before they were led to the ceos office.

Once they got there the meeting started.
"trainees I am here to tell you who will be debuting in 6 months. I'll be reading out their names." the ceo says and the boys nodded.

"OK, first is mingi you will become the main rapper and a main dancer along with two others.

Yunho, you will be vocals and main dancer.

San you will be vocals and lead dancer.

Wooyoung, you will be vocals, visual and main dancer.

Seonghwa you will be vocals, visual and lead dancer.

Hongjoong, you will be the leader, lead rapper, composer and vocals.

Jongho, you will be main vocals

And finally the last member of the group is................ Yeosang you will be vocals and visuals.

The rest of you will continue training if you wish and will have the chance to debut next year. " the ceo said and the ones mentioned cheered besides Yeosang while the others either groaned, cried or sighed in disappointment.
(if I got them wrong sorry but this is what they will be for this oneshot)

After that the boys were directed to a new practice room and were told to come up with a name they can go by after the six months.

"so before you debut you will need to have a name for your group, a concept you want to stick to for a few albums and you will need to work out how you want to do that. Tomorrow you will meet Eden your producer and your choreographer so you can be familiarised with them for your debut.