Yoongi covered Namjoon's hands with his own, opening his mouth and immediately let his tongue dominate the kiss.

Namjoon fought him for control for a few seconds, before giving up the fight and melting into Yoongi's touch.

Yoongi grinned into the kiss, his hands slipping down, trailing his fingers over his beautiful subs sides, resting briefly on the boys hips, before moving them again to grab Namjoon's ass.

Before he could throw his sub onto the nearest desk and fuck him stupid, Namjoon suddenly pulled back.

"Baby, I want to-"

Yoongi, with a growl, gripped the back of the boys neck, slamming their lips back together.

Namjoon let himself be kissed for a few moments, before gently pushing Yoongi back again. "Baby, there's more I want to show-"

Yoongi stood on his tip toes and used both hands to force Namjoon to bend down a little, so he could continue kissing him.

Namjoon laughed softly into the kiss. He brought his own hands to the back of Yoongi's thighs, gripping them tightly. He lowered himself down a little, and Yoongi immediately hopped onto him.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Yoongi, and the smaller boy wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist, so Namjoon was holding him off the ground.

Namjoon pulled back from the kiss. "Theres more I want to show you, baby." He finally finished his sentence.

Yoongi laid his cheek against Namjoon's chest, his arms around the boys neck. "My sub."

"Yours." Namjoon confirmed, kissing the teachers forehead.

He made sure Yoongi was secure in his arms- not that Yoongi would mind it at all if he crashed to the hard floor- and turned around to face the desks.

"This one was mine." The former student said, holding Yoongi up with one strong arm, and pointing at the desk with his free hand.

Yoongi smiled, reaching down to lay his fingertips on it. "There's still grooves in it from where you dug the handcuffs in."

Namjoon grinned, remembering the time Yoongi had tied him down to his desk as a punishment for his constant disobedience. "God, I really wanted to kill you that day. I wanted to kill you every day, but especially that day."

"It was Hoseok's favorite day." Yoongi chuckled. "You looked good like that sub, a scholarly boy bound to his own desk. I'm sure that's some form of poetry."

Namjoon hummed, heading to the door and opening it. "I'll buy you a desk and we can put it in our bedroom. God knows all the ways you'll put it to a good, kinky use."

Yoongi smirked, burying his face in Namjoon's chest to hide how excited he was at the ideas already forming in his mind.

The hallway was dark and quiet, lit by the moonlight that shone in through the windows when Namjoon carried him out of the classroom.

Yoongi looked at the familiar walls as he laid his head back against his strong sub. Not much had changed- the paint was still the same, and the walls of lockers hadn't been moved.

Namjoon carried him past the paintings the art students had hung up, past the cafeteria and to the gymnasium.

"I don't need to remind you what happened here." Namjoon said, setting Yoongi down on the basketball court.

Yoongi wandered into the middle of the court, picking up a basketball that had been left out. He bounced it a few times, before lining up a shot with the basket, and shooting.