Birthday - Lando Norris

A special chapter for Lando his birthday today! I hope he had a great day!

'Happy birthday,' you smiled at your half-asleep boyfriend. Birthdays were your favourite kind of day. Not your own birthday, but from the people that you loved. You lived spoiling them with gifts. Your boyfriend, Formula One driver Lando Norris, was turning 21 tomorrow and you had brought 21 gifts with you to Turkey, where the race was this weekend. It wasn't every day that you travelled with him. You were busy with your studies, so usually you were either working or studying on the weekends, but this time you just had to come with Lando. All you wanted to do was spend the day together on his birthday. He still had things to do today like the first two free practice sessions and some other stuff, but that didn't ruin the run for you. You were going to make it his best day. And you would give his gifts during the day when he wouldn't be expecting them.

'Morning,' Lando mumbled and pulled you closer to him.

You smiled and pressed kisses all over his face.

'What time is?'

'Present time!'

Lando looked at you and saw the big smile on your face. 'Oh no, what have you done?' He knew your love for birthdays, and he has seen how crazy you can get with presents, so he was slightly scared of what you got him this year.

'Nothing! I just bought a few presents,' you said and got out of bed. You grabbed the first three presents from your suitcase and walked back to the bed. You handed him the first present, which was pretty big. It was a miracle that you took all the 21 gifts on the plane.

Lando opened the gift, and he laughed when he saw it. It was a Toilet Time Golf Game.

'Now you can practice your skills on the toilet too,' you said and handed him the second gift. It was a black Valentino Rossi hoodie with the neon green number 46 on the front.

'Thanks,' Lando smiled.

You gave him the last present you had in your hands.

Lando opened the gift. It was his favourite perfume. 'Thank you so much. I honestly expected something way different,' Lando said and kissed you.

He has no idea what is coming for him. The two of you spend some time in bed and then it was time to go to the track. You texted the team that you were on your way so that they could set the last things up. You had Charlotte place two other gifts in his room, and then the third one would be waiting for him at the garage.

Lando walked into his room and saw the two presents on the ground. 'Who left these here?'

'Just open them,' you said as you sat down on one of the chairs in the room.

'Did you get me more presents?'

'Maybe.'

'You didn't have to do that.'

'Just open them,' you laughed.

Lando sat on the chair next to you and opened the first present. It was braided Genuine leather bracelet. 'Wow, this one is cool,' Lando said as he put it on. He opened the other one. It was a beanie with a beard attached to it.

'Now your face will never get cold, and you'll finally have a beard,' you laughed.

Lando laughed and put the hat on, just as Carlos walked into the room, who couldn't hold his laughter. 'You look ridiculous,' Carlos laughed.

'At least my face is all warm.' Lando looked at you. 'Thanks, babe.'

You sat in the room for a bit and then it was time to go to the garage. It would be completely empty, literally. You had convinced the team to get the car out of the garage, so when Lando would walk in, another present would be waiting for him, then the team would come in with the cake, and you all sang for him.

You, Lando & Jon, made your way to the garage. Like you planned, it was completely empty, except for the present that was in the spot where his car should be.

'What the hell,' Lando mumbled as he saw the empty garage. 'Where is my car?'

'Open the gift,' you said.

Lando walked to the little package on the ground and opened it. 'A mini version of my car! Is this also from you? How many presents are you giving me?' Lando asked.

'Well, you're turning 21, so you can do the math.'

'You got me 21 gifts? How did you even get them on the plane without me noticing? Where have you hid all of those?' Lando asked as he places the car on a table.

'I'm not going to reveal my secrets mister. You have plenty more birthdays coming up in the future, so I'm not going to tell you everything. But yeah, there are 21 gifts you're going to get throughout the day.'

Lando walked over to you and quickly kissed you. 'You're the best. Thank you,' he smiled.

The slowly, the team came singing into the garage with a cake in their hands.

Throughout the day, you got Lando most of his gifts. So far, he was at 18. You wanted to give the last three present at the end of the day. Lando let himself fall down on the bed after the long day.

'Ready for the last three presents?' you said as you walked over to the bed with the tree boxes in your hand.

'I still don't understand how you got all of these to Turkey. How am I going to take them back home?'

'The same as I got them here,' you said and handed him the present.

Lando opened it and burst out in laughter. 'From Crook to Cook, a cookbook by Snoop Dogg,' he read out loud while laughing.

'Now you can finally learn how to cook,' you laughed as well.

Lando wiped away the tears from his face. 'This might be the best one yet.'

'Well, I still have two more presents,' you said and handed him another one. 'This one is, so you're never going to miss me again.' It was a pillow that was shaped like the top of a girl with your face on it. It's one of those girlfriend pillows if that's how you call it. 'Now you can hug me whenever you want, even when I'm not with you.'

Lando looked at the pillow and started to laugh. 'You took the worst picture of yourself,' he said while laughing again.

'Obviously. This version of me can't be on a pillow.'

You handed Lando his last present. You had seen him looking at it a few times, so you just knew that you had to get it for his birthday. Lando opened the last box, which revealed neon green/bright yellow Nike shoes. 'Oh my god,' he mumbled as he took the shoes out of the box. 'These are amazing. I'm just going to hug them,' he said as he holds the shoes close to his body. After some minutes, he put the shoes back in the box and placed everything on the ground.

'Thank you for today. This has really been the best birthday yet,' he smiled.

'No problem. I'm glad you liked them. Happy birthday,' you said and kissed him.