Spinning - Pierre Gasly

For the first time in a while, your boyfriend, Pierre Gasly, and you were going out for the night. With a couple of friends, you were going to a club to have fun. Pierre is always so busy with driving and training that you usually don't go out. If you go out, it's mostly dinner, but never a club. Today you were going to change that. Pierre was driving to the club. You're wearing your dirty white shoes, a white t-shirt and Pierre his jacket. Your outfit was simple, but you loved it—nothing too much.

When you arrived at the club, you met up with your friends. With a smile, you started to dance with your friends. You laughed so much that your stomach hurt. You drank way too much alcohol, but you were having the time of your life.

A slower song came on, and you walked towards Pierre, dragging him to the dance floor. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he laid his hands on your hips. At the beat of the music, you swung along.

'Are you having fun?' he asked.

'Yes. You?'

'Always when I'm around you,' he smiled and kissed you.

After a long night in the club, you were finally headed home. You had such a fun night, but you couldn't wait to go home and sleep. Your feet were hurting from all the dancing. You got in the car. Pierre was driving home. His hand was laying on your leg as he went you home.

'We should do this more often,' you said as you turned the radio down a little.

'We should. But next time we're going in a taxi.'

You laughed. 'You wanted to drive.'

'I know, but I didn't think about the fact how much it sucks to be the only sober one in a club.'

You laughed. It wasn't even that funny; it was probably the alcohol that made you laugh.

You stopped laughing when you felt the car shake. You looked at Pierre, but before you could say anything, the car started to spin. You were going way too fast, but somehow everything in the car slowed down. You knew this wasn't going to end well. You felt something it the car again, and then you stopped. Your head smashed against the airbag that popped out.

It took you a minute to realize what happened. You lifted your head and felt dizzy and disoriented. You looked at the driver's seat but didn't saw Pierre. Where was he? You were about to panic when your door opened.

Pierre looked at you with worry on his face.

You sighed in relieve. He was okay.

'Are you okay?' he asked you.

'I... I think so. Just a little dizzy,' you said, still confused on what just happened. You had never been in an accident before.

'Do you think you can walk? We have to find a safer spot to wait,' he explained.

'Yeah, I think so,' you mumbled and unbuckled yourself.

Pierre held out his hand, which you grabbed as you got out of the car. Pierre held onto you tight because he saw that you weren't feeling well. It looked like you were in some sort of shock.

The two of you made it to a safer spot, where Pierre called the police, saying that you were in a car accident and that someone ran into you. After a few minutes, he hung up the phone. He turned back to you.

You were sitting down on the ground, leaning against a tree. 'What happened?' you asked Pierre.

'The car behind us drove way to fast. He hit the back of the car, which send us spinning. We hit the guardrail and stopped spinning.' Pierre crouched down in front of you and grabbed your hand while looking you in the eye. 'Are you sure you're okay?'

'I'm okay. Just confused about what happened and a still a little dizzy.'

'Do you have a headache?'

'Just a little. Are you okay?'

'Yes, I'm fine.' He pressed a kiss on your forehead. 'We're both fine.'