Free day - Max Verstappen

Requested by mverstappen. I really hope you like it!

 ☆

You and your boyfriend Max finally had a day off and to say that you were excited was an understatement. You had a day planned to get your hair done, and after that, you were going to see your family.

'Please, let me chose your hair colour,' Max begged as you made your way to your hair appointment. Max has been begging you for weeks to let him chose your hair colour. He has shown you some really cool pictures, and you were tempted to say yes, but something also held you back from it. You had never been the one to do crazy hairstyles, scared of what might say about it. Or what if it didn't suit you?

'I don't know yet, Max.'

You walked into the hair salon and sat down on the chair.

'What do you want to do with your hair?' the woman asked you.

You looked at Max and nodded, agreeing that he could choose your hairstyle.

Max looked at you with the biggest smile. 'Okay then,' he said and showed a couple of pictures to the hairdresser.

'That is going to look perfect!' The hairdresser started to cut your hair first, and then she put in some colour. You still had no idea what it was going to be, and you were very excited, but nervous to see the result. You're going to see your family after this, so it had to be good. There was no time to change it.

You talked to Max and the hairdresser as you waited. Max was tasing you about what colour it would be and sent a photo to your parents to know that you were doing something out of the box with your hair. You had no idea what it was going to look like, but you were about to find out.

The mirror got covered up as the hairdresser started to dry your hair, so you couldn't see a thing about the results. Max was smiling from ear to ear.

'It looks amazing on you,' he said and took another picture of you.

'Stop it,' you laughed and pushed the phone away from your face. You and Max both started to laugh.

'Okay, so here are the results,' the hairdresser said and pulled away what was covering up the mirror.

You looked in shock at the mirror. 'Oh my god,' you whispered as you look at your new pink hair. It looked amazing. It was black at the top, and pink at the bottom.

'Do you like it?' Max asked, curiously waiting if you were going to be mad at him or not.

'This is insane! I love it!' you said and hugged Max.

'I know you would pull this off,' he said and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

You quickly said goodbye to the hairdresser. You couldn't wait to show your parents you knew hair.

When you arrived at your parents' house, they were already standing in front of the window. You laughed when you saw them. But you outsmarted them by covering up your hair with your hoodie. They couldn't see a thing.

The two of you made your way into the house.

'Let me see what you did with your hair!' your mother yelled at you.

'Are you sure?' You teased.

'Yes, now let me see!'

You laughed and pulled down the hood of your hoodie, revealing your hair.

Your mother looked at you for a moment with a big smile on her face. 'It's different, but it suits you really well!'

'Thanks, mom.' You turned around to your dad, who was still looking like he didn't know what to say about your new hair.

'I like it. I need to get used to it,' your dad said with a slight smile.

'It looks amazing on her,' Max said and kissed your cheek again, making you blush.

<Photo of the hair down below!>