Cuddeling - Lando Norris

It was a long day at work and you were exhausted. All you wanted to do was lay in bed and bury yourself in the covers. And that was what you planned on doing. Lando texted you that he would be going to George, so you had the evening for yourself, even though you just wanted to cuddle with him and chat about random things.

Finally you got home and you opened the door of the apartment. You kicked off your shoes, dropped down your bag and walked straight to the bedroom. You put on some comfy shorts and a hoodie of Lando's and dropped down on the bed. A sigh left your mouth as you got under the blankets. Your phone rang, but it was still in your bag in the hall. With a frustrated groan, you got up and hurried to your bag to answer the phone. Lando was FaceTime calling you.

'Hey,' you said as you answered the call and sat down on the floor in the hallway.

'Why are you sitting in the hall?' Lando looked at you with quite a bit of worry on his face.

'Not in the mood to get up.'

'Long day?'

You sighed. 'Don't even get me started. I just want to lay down and do nothing.'

'You want me to come home.'

You shook your head. 'Please no. Have fun with George, whatever the two of you are doing.'

'Three of us!' you heard a familiar voice yell, Alex was there too.

'Are you sure? Because I can go hang with the boys tomorrow.'

'I'm fine. Just have a good time. I'll see you when you get home okay?'

'Okay. I Love you.'

'Love you. Bye.' You hung up and sighed. You did want Lando to come home, but you didn't have the heart to tell him. He should have fun with his friends too.

You got up from the floor and walked back to the bathroom. You layed down in bed and put on some relaxing music. You closed your eyes and listened to the music.

After a while, you heard the front door close. You opened your eyes as you heard someone walking towards the bedroom.

'You could've just said you wanted me to come home,' you heard the familiar voice of your boyfriend say as he walked into the bed room. He let himself fall down on the bed next to you and got under the covers too.

'You were having fun with your friends, I'm not going to pull you away from that just to cuddle,' you say as you move closer to him and lay against him.

'I will always leave my friends to come home to cuddle with you,' he says. You smile as she startes stroking your hair.

'What did you guys too?'

'Nothing much. Same chilled for a while, played some games and that was about it. Have you had dinner yet?'

'Not in the mood to cook.'

'We can order pizza?'

'Sounds good to me.'

Lando grabs his phone and orders the usual for the two of you. Lando puts on the tv and puts on a random movie you have watched already for hundred times, but you don't mind. Most of all its background noice. You two lay in silence while you wait for your food to arrive.

Once your food arrives, Lando gets it and you both eat it in bed. Sometimes you just need to have to the kind of nights where you just lay in bed all night and just cuddle. Its peaceful. It's relaxing. Once you're done with your pizza's, you lay down again next to Lando and cuddle with him and just feel yourself getting more relaxed. Especially because his hand is going through your hair, which always make you feel super calm. You stay like this for the rest of the night, until you fall asleep.