Christmas - Mick Schumacher

This one is requested by wilowsmit I hope you like it!

Mick is also joining F1! I can't wait to see him drive next year! Same for Nikita Mazepin! And I'm very curious on how George is going to do this weekend in a Mercedes!

Today was the first time that you were going to spend Christmas with your boyfriend, Mick Schumacher. You travelled to Switzerland to spend time with him. When you arrived, it was like were in Winterwonderland.

'Oh my god,' you mumbled as you looked out of the car window. There was snow everywhere.

'You did pack warm clothes, did you?' Mick asked. You never had a white Christmas, so he was worried that you had only packed for the warm weather. Being from Australia, you celebrated Christmas in the summer. You never had a white Christmas before, so this was just magical.

'Yes. I had to buy a lot of stuff,' you giggled.

'And that all in one suitcase,' Mick teased.

You rolled your eyes.

'It still amazes me that you never had snow on Christmas,' Mick said.

'Believe me, it's weird for me too. With Christmas, we go to the beach and hang out outside all day. If you do that there, you die because it's so freaking cold. I don't understand how you do this every year.'

Mick laughed. 'I grew up here. I'm used to it.'

'I'm used to the warm weather. How can anybody survive in this weather?'

'By putting on warm clothes,' he laughed and places his beanie on your head. You laughed.

You arrived at his apartment. With your stuff, you made your way inside. You were greeted by a warm temperature, which you like a lot. You took off your coat and your shoes, and you walked into the living room. You immediately walked to the kitchen to make yourself a hot cup of tea. You were still freezing.

'Why don't you have any tea?' You yelled at Mick as you searched the cabinets.

'Because we don't do tea here. We drink hot chocolate,' he said with a big smile on his face. 'Let me do my work,' he said and pushed you aside. Mick made two cups of hot chocolate for the two of you. 'This will be the best one you ever had,' Mick said before he handed you the cup.

You took it from him and carefully took a sip, trying to not burn your mouth. You were speechless. This was the best hot chocolate you had ever drink. 'Babe, this is the best. It's like drinking the best chocolate in the world.'

Mick laughed. You two sat down in the living room and talked. It was nice to be with him again. With you living in Australia, you didn't spend that much time together. It was always hard to see each other because Mick had races, and you were busy with school. But this Christmas break you would be spending all your time with Mick, and you already loved it.

Christmas morning

You woke up from the cold. Even under three layers of blankets, Mick's oversized sweater and Mick as a personal heater, you were still cold. You turned around and looked at Mick, who was still asleep. A smile curled on your lips. You could never get used to this, him just sleeping next to you. He looked so peaceful. You could watch him all night if it was up to you.

'You're staring,' he mumbled.

'I can stare at my boyfriend,' you said and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

His eyes slowly opened. 'How did you sleep?' He asked and pulled you closer to him.

'It's cold. I don't think my toes are still attached to my body.'

Mick laughed. He lifted up the blanket and looked at your feet. 'They're still there.'

You giggled and kisses Mick. 'Good morning,' you smiled.

'Good morning. It's Christmas,' he said.

'It is. And that reminds me of something.' You got up out of bed and walked over to your suitcase. You and Mick agreed to not do anything big, but you still got him something. You loved buying presents for the people you loved, so you couldn't help yourself when you spotted the perfect gift for Mick. You walked back to the bed and handed Mick his present. 'Merry Christmas,' you said.

'You didn't have to do this,' he said as he unwrapped the gift.

'I know, but I couldn't resist.' You looked at Mick, curious about his reaction.

Mick started to laugh when he opened the little box. 'This is brilliant,' he laughed.

'That way, you can carry me around everywhere,' you said. You gave him a pair of socks with your face on it. It was something small, but you loved it.

'I also have something for you,' Mick said, and he opened the drawer in his nightstand. He got out a little box, which he handed to you. You lifted up the lid from the box. There was a small ring inside the box. It was minimalistic, but still with a lot of little diamonds. It looked perfect.

'Mick, this is perfect,' you said as you took the ring from the box. Now you spotted that something was engraved in the inside of the ring. Love you. M 25.12.2020. You put the call on your finger. 'It's perfect,' you said again and kissed Mick.

After a relaxing morning in bed, you went outside. You had a walk around the town and looked at all the beautiful Christmas lights.

'From now on, we're going to celebrate Christmas here every year,' you said.

'I thought you hated the cold.'

'I do. But the beauty of everything makes up for it. I mean, there is snow, cute lights. It's like I stepped into one of those Christmas movies and I don't want to leave.'

Mick laughed. 'Well, what would happen now in the perfect Christmas movie?' he asked as it slowly began to snow.

'The main-characters would kiss.'

You and Mick stopped walking, and you did exactly that. You kissed while it snowed and it was just amazing.

'I thought you hated the cold.'

'I do. But the beauty of everything makes up for it. I mean, there is snow, cute lights. It's like I stepped into one of those Christmas movies and I don't want to leave.'

Mick laughed. 'Well, what would happen now in the perfect Christmas movie?' he asked as it slowly began to snow.

'The main-characters would kiss.'

You and Mick stopped walked and you did exactly that. You kissed while it snowed and it was just amazing.