Chapter Seventeen.

Woody's Point of View

I'm so fucked.

I glanced in the rearview mirror as I felt my car glide through the air. I'm late, I'm confused and I'm fucked.

I fucking kissed her. Why the fuck did I kiss her!?
I mean I know why...she's pretty and kind, she drives me insane but I like her.

I fucking like her and now I fucking hate myself.

I'm Clint. I've turned into Clint.
Why did I allow myself to be in this position. I never wanted to be the man who came between two people who are in love.

But are they though?
Why the fuck am I trying to convince myself that what I did could be justified.

But on the real...am I Clint though? I mean...I don't think so, but it was still wrong. I should have waited until she was single...

But I couldn't because I didn't want to lose her. If I waited we would constantly fight about this shit, we would fight because we have tension...

Something...we have something that we don't understand.

I swallowed as I clutched the steering wheel and then cleaned my teeth with my tongue.
The sound of my phone vibrating from the passenger seat had pulled me from my thoughts as I glanced over to see Denver's name in bold white letters waiting for me to answer.

I sighed. Fuck, you would think I'm married to this man the way he be fucking calling me.

Yale's Point of View

I felt the music dance around my body as I swayed my hips like liquid to the beat. His t-shirt draped over me like the flow of his playful energy.

I felt pure bliss, like I was some coked up ball of vibrancy.

I played Role Model's "Better the first time" as I grabbed a bottle of water from his kitchen counter while my bare feet carried me across the floor as if I was some graceful ballerina floating on air, my ears only heard the music playing to its maximum volume.

We kissed.

I smiled thinking that and then bit my lip trying to contain my excitement.

I did a little spin thing as if I was in some Disney movie and pushed my hair back "We! Myself and Mr. Quinton Wood! We kissed!" I said aloud talking to myself.

I'm crazy.

I smiled and then laughed lightly, taking the form of this renewed person.

It was definitely the shower I had taken and the Big Mac I had ordered that made me feel brand new but mostly the fact that...

I knew he cared in that way. I knew and I wasn't guessing anymore.

But...

I plopped down onto his couch catching my breath from my dancing frenzy as I felt my chest move up and down.

Chad...

I swallowed.

I...I don't feel guilty.

I stared up at his ceiling.

but, I feel scared. I felt this unsettling discomfort wash over my heart. This was getting real now. If Chad ever found out he would kill me.

He would literally kill me.

I twisted my body over to lay on my side while my hair fell back as the music still pulsated in the air but my thoughts were almost drowning it out.