Chapter Six.

Chad's point of view

I could feel the smoke fill my lungs as I inhaled deeply, the end of my cigarette red as it glowed in the fog of the underground restaurant infused club where I was seated. The dirty brown leather circular couch empty with only me seated as I slightly tapped my cigarette in the ashtray that rested on the old wooden round table.

I watched Rebecca dance, filling up the space with her swift movements and loose wavy dark hair, she was high off ecstasy, floating on a cloud of bliss as her eyes closed to feel the beat blast through the speakers. I motioned my head in sync with the sound that called me to dance.

The mist of smoke around the people who occupied this underground gathering had almost make Becca look sexier than what she was, and although she was sexy, she still never came close to Yale status.

Yale, my princess. I would kill the girl if she ever did drugs or wore a dress as short as Becca's. I narrowed my eyes watching Becca's silk dress slide up her thigh as she moved to the music not caring about anyone but herself and the beat.

My eyes slowly drifted around in search of a black baseball cap and white t-shirt, reminding my brain why I was here.

To find him.

I licked my lips as I waited patiently killing my cigarette and then took a sip from the beer that was almost flat and deprived of gas. The liquid greeting my lips as I turned them up in the disgust of the taste.

"Shitty beer, I never recommend the beer in this shit hole. You should try Mac's on main." I heard a voice as a tall figure appeared through the mist to seat himself beside me,

Black baseball cap, white t-shirt.

I nodded as a greeting, acknowledging that this was the guy.

I pulled myself upright, adjusting in my seat.

"Denver." He said introducing himself as I noticed a hot ass bitch holding his hand and then she sat down beside him "This is Kelly." He said as she held out her soft hand for me to shake, "Your whore is pretty." I said complimenting him and then he pulled out a knife as my heartbeat stuck in my throat feeling the cold metal below my chin as he slightly sliced my skin,

I could feel it burn.

Fuck.

He laughed darkly. "The whore, is my girlfriend and the love of my life." He said and then came closer as no one seemed to notice us behind the mist, my breathing shaky as I tried to remain calm. Fuck, all I said was that she was pretty, this guy's fucking crazy. "Disrespect her again and I will cut your ear off." He smiled as she reached for his arm "Play nice Denver." she said calming him down as she kissed his cheek and then he smashed the knife into the wooden table with force as it stood up straight in front of me.

"Where's the money?" He asked as his eyes looked as if he had locked aggression into them.

"The money...yeah." I nodded calmly as I dug my hand into my pocket to pull out a brown envelope and then placed it on the table as he reached for it, and then I quickly pulled the knife out from the wood and tossed it further across the table before clutching his wrist, preventing him from grabbing the envelope.

"Where's the gun?" I smiled. He really think I was gana let him take my money without getting the goods first. He must be crazier than I thought.

"Feisty." He chuckled, "You're quick too." He narrowed his eyes and then nodded at Kelly as she placed the gun on the table so lively while we were surrounded by so many people, the two of them were fucking nuts. "What's the gun for?" He asked as I took it from the table while he began to count the money, pulling it out from the envelope.

"A bitch who needs control, who needs structure, who needs discipline, who needs a man to be a man. A bitch who needs to only open her fucking legs for me." I said firmly thinking about Yale as rage began to build, does Yale think I'm fucking stupid. I know somethings up with her, and if fucking her up isn't enough to scare her in line, maybe showing her my new toy would be.

I heard Kelly's phone ring as she answered it slowly while looking at Denver with worried eyes, eyes filled with concern, but his was hard as he nodded for her to leave the table to speak to whoever was on the other end of...

"Woody." She spoke, her voice filled with the tone of a mother, must be her kid on the phone.

I can't wait for Yale to have our beautiful baby, hopefully it's a girl. I want her to be pretty like Yale is. Yale's so beautiful and she's only mine. Mine alone.

"Hey, baby!" I heard Becca scream before coming towards us as I quickly hid the gun but Denver continued to count the money nonchalantly. "Can we leave!? I'm not feeling this music!" She seemed disappointed and then noticed Denver "I'm Becca." She introduced herself to him holding out her hand but he just glanced at it and laughed "Put your hand down sweetheart, my girlfriend is crazy and she will kill you." He said and then lifted himself up from the table to excuse himself and then looked at me. He stood towering over us as he cleaned his teeth with his tongue and then said "This the bitch you bought the shit for?" He asked out of curiosity, his eyes narrow as he waited for an answer, looking down at me with focused eyes,

and then I smiled and shook my head before saying,

"Nah, my bitch is at home. This is just one of my whores."