Chapter 2

My head is killing me. It's seriously hurting. It feels as if somebody is pounding my head with a hammer.

Right now we're at the guest house. It has 2 floors. It's like a mansion with 9 rooms,6 bathrooms, a dining room with a large wooden table which could seat 12 people, a modern up-to-date kitchen and a big living room which has an 85"inch television on one wall and some very fluffy and comfortable couches and recliners.

The mansion :

The ground floor had the kitchen, dining room and the living room

The first floor had 7 rooms and 4 bathrooms. The last floor had the remaining 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms.

Now that we're done with the description of the Beautiful mansion (which we all can never afford) let me get back to my headache which I got after listening to 2 extremely untalented delusional baboons screaming in my ears. Ruining songs.

I got up from the couch, went to the medicine box and took some pain relief tablets. I washed them down with some water and went back to the couch to rest for a bit as I was too lazy to climb 2 floors.

I was dozing off on the couch when someone woke me up. I looked up to see Maya shaking me. After I rubbed away the sleep from my eyes I  turned to her.

"What's the time?"
I asked.

"It's 4 am. You skipped dinner. Go wash your face while I heat the pizza for you and eat fast we gotta leave for the airport in half an hour if we want to make it on time."
Maya said while looking at her watch.

"Yes mom"
I teased her.

She stuck out her tongue, turned and went towards the kitchen.

I went to the second floor as the three of us decided to take the 2 rooms there. Zavia and Maya were in one room and I had the other room to myself.

After I washed up a bit, I changed my clothes. 

I went down to the dining room and ate the pizza in silence. In ten minutes I was done and ready to go.

I then went outside and saw both of them standing near the door waiting for me. They both had also changed their clothes.

"Where were you? Come fast it's 4:50. We had to leave 20 minutes ago. Now we're late because of you. It takes almost an hour to get to the airport!"
Zavia panicked.

"Why are you worrying about time when I am gonna drive? Come on let's go. "
I said while tying my long auburn hair in a bun.

"But don't we have to take different cars?"
Maya inquired.

I shook my head.
"I already got someone to drive Rocky and Mercy to the airport while we all will be going in Arrow."

Mercy :