𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 & 𝐬𝐞𝐱 [5]

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF A CASE, SEXUAL ASSAULT

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF A CASE, SEXUAL ASSAULT. SMUT AHEAD!

     A WEEK HAD PASSED SINCE OUR DATE, as I walked into the office and over to my desk I noticed a jewelry box on my desk. I quirked a brow before sitting down and opening it, revealing a gold necklace with a switchblade on it. I smiled widely, already knowing it was from Spencer. I carefully put it on before putting the box in my desk drawer, looking over at Spencer who was holding back a smile. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Me: Thanks for the necklace, it's beautiful

Not even a minute later he replied.

Spence: Anytime angel.

     I bit my lip as I set my phone down, looking at the case file on my desk before Penelope rushed over, gathering us all and bringing us into the round table to brief us on a new case. I looked over to him as he sat next to me, setting his hand on my thigh.

"Kayla Fredrick, age 16 missing from Miami Florida." Penelope spoke.
"Along with Georgia Rocks, age 17 from Miami Florida" Hotch added.
"Straight A students, low risk, they both had a soccer game at 5pm and didn't show up and that raised worry." Penelope said.
"Wheels up in 30, we have 6 hours to find these girls" Hotch spoke.

     We all gathered our bags and made our way to the jet, I sat down next to Spencer and he discreetly set his hand on my thigh. After the flight we all got into the SUV and headed towards the Police Station. Once we arrived we all walked in and sat down, I immediately went over the interviews with the parents, sighing as I couldn't find anything. How were we supposed to find these girls in 6 hours when we had nothing?

     An hour passed and we still had nothing, I was panicking and beginning to feel like a failure. I chewed on my inner cheek, sighing quietly. Spencer walked up behind me, setting his hands on my shoulders and beginning to massage my shoulders. I let out a groan of relief, smiling as he massaged my shoulders. It felt amazing.

"You're so tense.." He whispered as he looked around before placing a kiss on my neck.
"Spencer" I whispered.
"What?" He played clueless.
"Not right now" I groaned as I leaned my head back.

     He let out a chuckle before pulling away, ruffling my hair. I made a face before reaching up and fixing my hair, I let out a laugh and smiled a little. I looked at the photos and what we had of the interviews with the parents. The parents didn't have much to say, go figure. The photos didn't give us much either, what were we supposed to do? Hours passed and we currently had two hours left on the clock before Spencer ran over grabbing two photos.

     He grabbed a marker and circled two symbols, it was a heart inside of two circles and the other was a knife inside two circles. He had Garcia look it up on the tattoo database thingy (i forget what it's called) and she found it was on a recent inmate who was released. John Gallows. He went to prison for attempted kidnapping and sexual assault.

     Soon we all were on our way to the address Garcia gave us. Once we got there I offered to go in first, I walked in, immediately feeling someone grabbing my wrist and knocking me out. It all went black.

SPENCERS POV

     As soon as I walked in I knew something was wrong, I didn't hear y/n. I saw John on the floor with y/n in his arms, a knife against her neck and it felt like the world just switched to slow motion.

"John you don't wanna do this" I spoke.
"Don't come any closer" He warned before removing the knife from her throat and stabbing it through her hand.

That woke her up.

     She woke up, looking around groggily before realizing what happened, the pain hitting her and she began to try and hold back her tears.

     After what felt like hours we got John to let her go, I rode in the ambulance with her to the hospital. Her hand was gonna need stitches and she was gonna need pain medication for that and her head injury due to how hard he hit her to knock her out.

Y/N'S POV

     I looked over to Spencer who was holding my non stabbed hand. I smiled weakly as he rubbed his thumb over my palm.

"Thank you.." I whispered.
"For what?" He asked.
"For saving me" I replied.
"I barely did" He responded, sighing.
"Don't do that. Don't you dare" I glared at him.
"What?" He cocked his head to the side.
"Blame yourself" I choked out, my throat sore.
"But-" He tried to speak but I stopped him.
"No buts! it was my decision to go in first" I said.

     A few hours and stitches later I was able to go home. Spencer said he'd let me stay at his apartment. Once we got to his apartment he helped me inside and went to fix me a glass of water.

    I glanced at him biting my lip slightly. I just went through being beaten and i'm thinking about fucking him, how fucked is that? Spencer looked over at me before letting out a laugh.

"Y/N..." He said as he walked over, setting my glass of water down.
"Hmm?" I tilted my head.
"Take your pain meds" He spoke.
"No no no wait, spence...i-i need you" I looked up at him.
He smirked slightly "I know angel" He leaned down and lifted me up. "After you're taking your meds though"
"I promise" I whispered.

     Spencer took me into his room, laying me on his bed and kissing down my neck. I let out a soft moan as he began to suck and bite at my neck, I felt his fingers at the end of my shirt. He slipped it off over my head and reached around to unclasp my bra. I felt his pointer finger and thumb roll my nipple in between his fingers and I let out a loud moan.

"Spence fuck do that again" I moaned.
He laughed before he did it again but to my other breast, emitting another moan out of my lips.

     Soon his hands reached down and he pulled my leggings and panties down, he ran his finger up my slit.

"You're soaked and I barely touched you" He growled.

     I whimpered before feeling him thrust two fingers into me. I let out a loud moan and bucked my hips as his pace increased, his thumb going to my clit and beginning to rub fast figure eights. I gripped his hair with my good hand, letting out a loud moan. Soon his fingers pulled away and I whined.

"Such a whiny baby" He mumbled as he unbuttoned his jeans. The doctor said nothing about sex so I just assumed it was okay.
I nodded quickly "only for you sir- o-oh fuck"

     As I was speaking he thrusted into me, I let out a loud moan which was more like a scream. I arched my back as I whimpered loudly, reaching my hand down to rub my clit. As his pace increased the knot in my stomach got tighter and I clenched around him.

"Are you close angel?" He whispered.
"Y-Yes sir" I choked out.
"Come for me, come around my cock pretty girl" He demanded.

     As he said that I came undone, my orgasm taking over and my legs shaking. I moaned and gripped his hair, my eyes fluttered shut. He slowly pulled out, walking to the bathroom to grab a washcloth to wipe in between my thighs. When he was done he made me take my medicine and cuddled me until I fell asleep.

Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it's taking me so long to update i've been having bad headaches and schools been a bitch.