𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 [7]

WARNING: stabbing, arguing

LETS PLAY A GAME IS WHAT CAT SAID, I looked over at Spencer who kept his face as straight as he could. He was trying to be calm, I could tell. We are profilers of course I could tell. Thankfully Cat couldn't.

"Truth or dare" Cat asked me.
"Truth" I replied.
"No lying, what is your biggest fear" She smiled.
"Losing my parents" I replied
"Perfect" She smirked before looking at Spencer. "Truth or Dare Spencie"
"Dare" He replied.
"Kiss me." Cat replied quickly.
"What?! No!" He spat.

     Soon I felt a pain in my leg, I looked down. She stabbed me, where the hell did she get a knife. Where did the SWAT team go? My breathing quickened as I put pressure on my leg. I looked around, trying not to look frantic and or worried.

"Okay now that you know what happens when you say no, kiss me" Cat smiles.
Spencer inhaled before speaking "No."
"Spence!" I hissed.

     Cat stabbed my leg once again, what the hell was his problem. Why was he saying no and why was the SWAT team no longer here. I didn't even know what time it was anymore, I leaned my head back and my eyes closed. I was in so much pain that I didn't know what to do anymore.

     Soon I heard a big crash, I looked around and I sighed happily seeing Emily. I sat up as JJ came up behind Cat and handcuffed her. Alls I know is she isn't getting out this time. After I was carried out I was taken by ambulance to the hospital so I could get checked out. A few hours later when I woke up I saw Spencer sitting by my bed.

"Y/N/N..." He said quietly.
"You couldn't have kissed her? Instead you let her STAB me!" I yelled, tears in my eyes.
"Y/N...I didn't wanna cheat" He whispered.
"What if she killed me Spence?" I spoke.
"I-" He choked out.
"Exactly. Get out." I demanded.

     Spencer nodded and stood up, walking out. Did I do the right thing? I mean he would have rather me be stabbed than kiss her? I leaned my head back as Emily walked in, I told her everything and she laid in the bed next to me. I didn't wanna break up, or did I? I shook my head before closing my eyes, I needed to rest or I was never gonna get better.

     A few weeks had passed and I was back to work. I walked in and looked around before sitting at my desk. Spencer and I were taking it slow, we haven't had sex in a week and i'm okay with that and I thought he was until he came in with hickeys on his neck. I looked at him, staring at the hickeys. A small gasp escaped my lips as I teared up, was he just like every other guy? I rushed to the women's bathroom and shut the door, Emily must have saw cause she followed me into the bathroom.

"Y/N? What's going on?" She asked.
"Spencer has hickeys on his neck and they are not from me." I stated before the tears began to fall.
"Oh y/n..." Emily frowned as she pulled me close.

     I felt sick to my stomach, I inhaled as I walked into a stall. I leaned down and I puked, it was probably all just from being upset with Spencer. I sat up and wiped my mouth, sighing quietly. I walked to the sink and I washed my mouth out the best I could before I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and walked out. I walked to my desk and sat down, Spencer sat across from me. I didn't look at him, I kept my focus on my work for the rest of the day. They wanted me to take it easy for a bit so I was just doing paperwork.

"Why are you so mad at me?" Spencer asked.
"Why am I mad at you?! Look at the hickeys on your neck that are NOT from me so please tell me why I shouldn't be mad at you!" I exclaimed.
"Y/N..." He whispered.
"Don't talk to me" I hissed.

     When I got back home I changed into my pajamas immediately. I ran my hand through my hair and I laid on my couch. I was still feeling weird, I didn't know why though. I must have ended up falling asleep on my couch cause when I woke up I was there, I rushed to the bathroom. I puked once again, was I still worked up over this still? I shakily sighed before going to brush my teeth and getting ready for the day. Once I was dressed and ready for the day I fixed a cup of coffee and made my way to work. When I got there I sat down at my desk, Emily came over with donuts, the smell of them made me wanna puke.

"Get them away.." I gagged.
"Are you okay?" Emily asked.
"I'm gonna puke take them away Em." I choked.

     Emily nodded, taking the donuts to the kitchen. She came back in and smiled as she sat back down, some worry was on her face. Emily rubbed my back as I tried to calm myself down so I wouldn't puke again.

"When was your last period y/n..?" Emily questioned.
"I don't know.." I replied, looking at her.
"Could you be pregnant?" She asked.
"W-What?" I tilted my head.

     Could I? I inhaled before I looked to Emily, she nodded and went to find JJ who went out and bought me a test once we told her what was going on. When she got back I walked into the bathroom and I took the test, I paced in the bathroom waiting for the 'pregnant' to pop up. Five minutes later and I looked down, that is exactly what popped up. My heart stopped, pregnant. I'm gonna be a mom, Spencer is the dad, who else would it have been? I only slept with him. I came out and looked at Emily and JJ, not thinking anyone was there to hear me.

"I'm pregnant" I said.
Emily and JJ smiled "Thats amazing"
"Your what?" Said a voice, a voice all too familiar, Spencers.

Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)