𝐨𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 [8]

PREGNANT, HE HEARD ME? I'M SCREWED

     PREGNANT, HE HEARD ME? I'M SCREWED. I ran my hand through my hair as I glanced at him. I couldn't form words, its like I was frozen. I didn't know what to do.

"Pregnant y/n?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I mumbled.
"That's amazing.." He smiled widely, he always wanted to be a dad.
"It is...but not for you" I replied.
His eyes widened before looking at me again "Y/N don't do this.."
"Spencer I'm sorry..." I whispered.
"Y/N! No! You don't get to keep this baby from me!" He yelled.
"Learn how to keep your dick in your pants and we will talk" I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

I gathered my bag, walking to my car and climbing in. I was beyond upset, I set my hand on my stomach. I wasn't upset about the baby, okay maybe a little but I was gonna keep it. There was no way I was gonna get rid of it, I was already attached to the little shit. I laid my head back before beginning to drive towards my apartment. Once I got home, I walked in and made my way to the kitchen to start dinner. Ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door and I quirked a brow, praying it wasn't Spencer. I walked over to open the door and I let out a small sigh when it was Spencer.

"Y/N you can't keep this baby from me, you know how much I want children!" Spencer warned.
"Spencer stop raising your voice at me. I'm tired and hungry." I sighed shakily.
"Y/N let me cook okay? We can sit down and talk and I'll explain everything I promise you." He told me.
"Fine...I'm going to change" I grumbled.

I walked into my room and changed into a sweatshirt and shorts, I pulled my hair into a messy bun before walking back out to him. He had just made sandwiches which I didn't mind, I just wanted food to be completely honest. I sat down at the island and began to eat just as Spencer did. When we were done eating we made our way to the living room and we both sat down. I looked to him before he looked to me.

"I know you want to be apart of this baby's life." I spoke.
"I do, I really do y/n..." He whispered.
"I'll try my best Spence, you really screwed up.." I choked out.
"I know I did angel.." Spencer said, tears in his eyes.
"If we want this to work, we both need to work on ourselves" I added.

He nodded and he pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead before setting his hand on my belly. I let out a small giggle and I looked at him, his eyes full of love for this baby he just found out about not even four hours ago. I laid my head on his shoulder and I slowly began to fall asleep in his arms. The next morning when I woke up I looked around and I sighed a little before rubbing my eyes.

I made my way to my room and I began to strip, changing into a nice white blouse and black plaid pants. I paired it with black converse and a light blue cardigan overtop. I pulled my sides up and applied light makeup before going out to the kitchen, fixing a bottle of water for me and a travel mug of coffee for Spencer. Soon I felt arms around my waist and I tensed.